I need an honest opinion about this art

Hey everyone! I recently drew my first drawing without an apple pencil or some tool or any sort of reference . I am not sure about this. Please tell me what do you think of my art work and do criticise me wherever necessary. I don’t bite😜

7 Likes

It looks good, but make sure to color inside the lines you orginally created. @Chel_C

1 Like

Thx and i will make sure i follow your insyruction next time

1 Like

Yep! It’s not a problem. :blush:

1 Like

I really like the color palette, super pretty. Definitely on your way to some AMAZING art. :heart_eyes:

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

Aw thx ! Its my first original artwork❤

1 Like

Thx for encouraging me💙

2 Likes

That looks awesome! :heart_eyes:
Maybe put some highlights in the shoudlers as well as you’ve put them in the face.

2 Likes

Thx evilyn. I noticed the need of highlights just now :blush:

2 Likes

I love this. It kind of reminds me of Vincent van Gogh kind of style. Moy Bonita :relieved:

2 Likes

Thx❤

1 Like

Looks good, especially for your first! Try cleaning up the line art and the coloring that goes outside the lines. I recommend adding some more highlights and shadows. You can use the layer functions add and multiply to do this. Try getting rid of the white bots in her hair and near the collarbone. Practicing a lot traditionally and digitally has helped me a lot. Try looking at real life or art that you admire and try to learn from it. I have a thread dedicated to art tips and tricks. Here’s the link to it:
https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/artisticwaffles-art-tips-and-tricks/300674

Feel free to PM me if you ever want more tips! I hope this helped! :heart:

1 Like

Thx a lot.it means a lot coming from you❤

1 Like

Oh no problem! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

:blush:

1 Like

IT LOOKS BOMB AF SIS!! lowkey inluvv :crazy_face:

1 Like

I think it actually has a cool vibe to it when its colored how she did it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thx a lot!:heart:

1 Like

I am glad that u liked it😍

1 Like

this is really pretty! for now, i just want to recommend using a stabiliser when drawing your lines to give it a pointed and cleaner look. This comes in handy when drawing the outline for the mouth and nose. btw the eyes look really good! you should be super proud! with heaps of practice, im sure you’re gonna be an amazing artist. :blob_hearts:

1 Like