I need answers. Please

I was thinking of making a class in Google Classroom for people on Episode Forums to join and help that make us come together for liking a certain hobby, but I was wondering what I could make the class(es) about? Idk comment your thoughts below.

2 Likes

Here are some ideas:

• Writing
  • Art
  • Music
  • Learning Languages
2 Likes

Writing would be a good idea, maybe I could make a class over learning to write better or just give challenges in writing short stories. :thinking: Or heck, both in one.

3 Likes

Those are good ideas!! I’d join

Really? I actually just made a class for it, should I make a thread asking if people would like to join?

There’s a thing called Epi Academy, where there are a bunch of google classrooms being set up with the goal of helping others becoming better writers. Some of those classes are for characters, writing, making outfits, writing in a different language, coding, etc.

1 Like

Epi Academy? I never heard of it, but sounds really interesting! Could you give me more information on where I could find it? :))

1 Like

Here’s the thread. :blob_sun:

2 Likes

Tysm!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart:

1 Like

Here’s the link: (Episode Academy! Opens May 11th!)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.