I need art covers and art scenes for my story! NO COMMISSIONS PLEASE!

hello,
i’m new here so i don’t know much about forums . But i want any body who can do art work and cover for me . please don’t hesitate to contact me on instagram @haylee.stories if u guys are ready to help me out . let me know there and i’ll be providing you the information and details . if i go somewhere wrong in my sayings kindly please excuse that ! :sweat_smile:
i’ll be sharing my main characters here .

I can’t accept commissions cause I’m only 16 and I go to highschool so I won’t be able to pay .
I’m not earning yet soo yeah excuse that .

But for free art I would be really happy if u guys offer . I’ll give you credits and that’s a promise .

my story name is rejected . i also would like to request about specific art scenes but i’m not yet decided .
hopefully u have a nice day.
regards,
haylee

5 Likes

I can do a cover :slightly_smiling_face:

Here are some examples

Examples

My drawing tablet is broken currently so I can only do edited as of now! So the first example is similar to what you’d get

4 Likes

I can also help you with editing things :relaxed:

1 Like

Depends on the deadline and complexity but I could probably do a drawn cover

1 Like

could you make me a cover?

You’d need to pm me what you want and by when

Hey, I actually do covers and art scenes for Both ink and LL, my instagram is Bxtchy_Rose

1 Like

Check out 𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮 𝓛𝓪𝓲𝓻 𝓐𝓻𝓽 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝓹

1 Like

okay i’ll dm rn

Hey, i can help you, i do only commissions no request… here I’ll show you some of my works

1 Like

@haylee.syre
Heyy, I know you are looking for art scenes, but if you want I can make mood boards for your story characters to display their physical characteristics along with displaying what their aesthetics are. I make them for free and all it takes is to fill out a form.
Mood Board Form
If you are interested please fill out the form, it won’t take more than 3 minutes.

1 Like

Hey
I need a cover art for my story pls contact me in my Instagram 1084.margaret and I am giving my character description below
{Form}
Story title :soul mate
Author name:Margaret Thompson
{Character details}
Limelight character
Skin color:copper 0.0
Body: female generic body
Brow:arched nature colour deep brown
Hair:long curl half updo
Eyes:deep set false lashes smoky eye colour dark hazel
Face:diamond short
Nose:defined natural
Lips:full wide colour red
And I want her to wear a business attire because she is a very rich and famous business woman
I hope that’s all you need and if you want any further question pls fell free to ask me or DM me in my Instagram

1 Like

oh god … i’m bad at editing . especially drawing potrait figures . i don’t think so i would able to do it lol. thank u btw …

1 Like

thank u so muchh .i’m sorry to say but can u show me ur work with ink characters ? i’m bad at defining with LL characters . btw i liked ur first example u showed .

no problem, I’m always happy to help :smile: :relaxed: and I don’t know how to digitally draw at all :sweat_smile: :joy:

1 Like

HI!!! I do covers and artscenes!! Im currently open for commission and you can hit me up @Zamiraarts :hearts: Here are some samples of my work :

2 Likes

Hey girl I would love to work with you :heart: But since you didn’t ask me what are my prices I assume maybe you didn’t know that I only do commissions (so no free art) so I can’t do that for free but if you are still interested just tell me and I’ll pm you the prices :kissing_heart:

Can I dm you in Instagram

1 Like

Of course :heart:

You can tell me your ig account so I can contact you or if you prefer this is mine: @themidjunes