I need art help please

How do I make an outline? I really need help because I want to start making some. Someone help me plz

@Circe_dreamteam and @ChayChay

Pm me girl and we will talk at it… lol

Can you help. Do love and make back groud

Love man in you life two man love each other they was in bed hug each other .that love.man can fall in love that in bedroom they was hug each other to .they look so.happy together. They two man in bed look at each other that was love. He love that man .to two man was so cute look fine they was in love.
I am happy the two man was in love each they not cheap at they was in bed together look hug .love man there life .a man meet up to move and shop out to eat have fun there life to .man love go bowl some play card .two man make love to each other in bed .some man can make love to you .see a man look sex or hot in bed. Love is when you love that person can meet the man up .people can fall in love the person you love in your heart …some tell you a story. About them there dream love ones who there for you .when you tell you dream person you love in heart. That person wood be there for you .two man try fall in love with you .or person don’t cheap on you.call you that love .a man show you love in your heart. When it rain make love in rain…watch the sun in.sky or going to bleach play in water with your love .just have fun.with man you love that Chase you around on beach .have a cook out .you have man love to eat.man can do anything for you .that man be there for you man can make you happy to
Spent with your family love ones .a man can help you with any things with your life.