I Need Art Scenes #1

(Ps. I made 2 posts of this for no particular reason, I will be looking for an artist on both posts. So, If you notice another post that I made that looks exactly like this, don’t be alarmed.)

Hello Everyone!

I am in the progress of making a story and in the looking for special art scenes to play in certain chapters for this upcoming story.

Some Art styles and Amount of experience I am looking for can be found in a popular episode writer’s stories,
[ @ Mette M. Peleikis ].

She provides many art scenes in her stories and I would love to have some just like hers.

Some stories she has made are:

1. The Enchantress
  2. The Teacher
  3. BroZoned
    and many more…

If you read any of the ones I listed, you will see the art scenes I am talking about.
So, If you have seen them, And feel that you can make them just as good or better, please let me know.

I will feature them in my upcoming story. And I will also credit you, any way you like.
If you are interested in helping me, Please leave an example of your art skills. (show an image of an episode inspired art scene that you created)

Thank you and have a great day!

1 Like

Hey, there!

Having art like that is really hard to find, especially for free. (Mette pays her artist for it) Maybe I can make you an edit? It could look like a scene.

:smile:

Moved to Resources section as that’s where art requests/exchanges live! :v:t2:

1 Like

do you have any examples?

1 Like

What do you think?

as impressed as I am, it’s not quite the style I am looking for. But your edits are amazing!

1 Like

Oh, okay. Thanks anyways. This one is more of a scene…

1 Like

Hi, I thing your art is amazing! maybe…you can make me one? :flushed:

1 Like

Aww, you do! Tysm! I would be honored to make you one. :slight_smile:

Thank you! do you want me to tell you what I want?

1 Like

Yes, please!

So Perhaps you could draw a girl that looks almost exactly like the first edit you sent except with tan skin and purple eyes Also With long black hair. And make her wear Red lipstick. Her pose would be a nervous pose I guess…Like the idle_akward pose in episode. Don’t forget the blush if you can add some! The background would be behind a school or in a home. Maybe even on a street. If you don’t provide backgrounds I’ll send my own background.

1 Like

@Dxrjx, there are many digital artist out there on Instagram. @fdasuarez, bluesssatan and many more.

1 Like

Hummm… Pm me the details! Thank you!

I know how to draw!!

Sure,

Send me the details