I need Artist for insta pfp!

If anyone is down i would like my episode character to be drawn for my Instagram pfp. I would like it to be in INK and i will tag you in a post using the art piece. If you want to pls reply and ill send what i want it to look like.

Did someone take the spot already, or…?

If not, then I can do it.

No one took the spot so I would love for you to do. image

. This is what I look like. I’ll tag you in a insta post. Do you have instagram cause I’ll add you if you do? Also how long will it take to be done

Hi I’m willing to give this a try as well. Is this still open?

1 Like

I mean the other person hasn’t replied so it’s still open if ur interested?

Sure I can get started on it now.

Ok thankyou

Hey i would like to give it a try.

I’m open for doing it :hugs:

1 Like

Oh-

Okay then, lol. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

1 Like

Hey the spot has already been taken but I need someone to draw my character with my insta in the picture so I can plug it at the end of each of my stories if you’re down?

1 Like

Lol sorry I just wanted to get it done as fast as possible if ur interested I need someone to draw the main cast? I’ll give you credit too

Hey there @novacane6, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: I’ve moved this thread to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the Episode development team. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

Ofc just send me deets and sorry for late reply :sweat_smile:

This is what my character looks like I don’t really care what the background of the art is. I just need my insta on it which is cane_episode

1 Like

Great but I need deets written down cause through picture I can’t say what are your deets :woozy_face:

I changed my charater a little but is this what you mean by deets?

1 Like

Yes that’s it and you want that outfit?