I need artist for my story

If anyone is down i want to plug my insta at the end of each episode i make for my new story if you want more details just reply

2 Likes

Hey check out this art shop šŸŒ¹ Thorns and Roses Art ShopšŸŒ¹

1 Like

Are you willing to pay? I mean, take commission? If not, I sometimes take requests, and since theyā€™re in episode style, theyā€™re free.

1 Like

If you wanna check it out :blush:

Wait so will you do it for free? Also ill tag you in a post on insta giving you credit or if you want you can also put ur insta in the drawing saying artwork done by:

Since itā€™s in episode style, nobody can take money for it, so yes, I do it for free. But if you canā€™t take commission. And if Iā€™d do it for a story, Iā€™d need credit in it, not ig. Also it depends on what do you want since there is no info, so I canā€™t promise that Iā€™ll do everything youā€™ll say.

1 Like

I basically need a drawing of my character holding a sign with my instagram on it. In the background it could just be a park at night. Iā€™ll give you credit every episode for it at the end of my story

I think I can do it, if youā€™ll give me a little freedom in creativity ;)) I mean, yes, I can do it, if you know what exact ā€œbig detailsā€ you need, you can tell me, or let them take to me (if that makes sense lol, Iā€™m not the best at English :mask::grimacing:) but Iā€™d like to draw small details in my ā€œstyleā€. What I mean by that is, to draw eye contact, facial expression (dw, itā€™s not gonna be some angry or sad, or idk clownish :DDD) and other small things like that. If you donā€™t have EVERYTHING planned I can do it, because sometimes I just canā€™t, I donā€™t know how to make exactly how itā€™s wanted if you know what I mean, so I make it in ā€œmy wayā€.

But anyway, if you really canā€™t take commission, I mean, idk maybe canā€™t, I can find some examples of mine.

1 Like

So Iā€™m very new to this literally just decided to write a story yesterday lol. I donā€™t know what commission is can you explain it to me? Also you can basically design it however you like as long as Iā€™m on it and my insta is itā€™s not a big deal to me how you design it.

1 Like

Sorryā€¦off topic, excuse me :sweat_smile:
Happy birthday!!! :hugs::kissing_heart:
The cake next to the name is useful sometimes :joy::blush:

1 Like

Oh my goshhhh!!! Thatā€™s the most adorable thing, tysm!!! I really appreciate it!! :heart::heart::heart::hatched_chick::seedling::heart::heart::heart::heart_eyes::pleading_face::pleading_face::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::kissing_heart::blush::star_struck::star_struck::heart_eyes_cat::heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Youā€™re welcome :hugs: I hope youā€™ll enjoy it :kissing_heart::blue_heart:
Itā€™s your day! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So, commission is the thing below :arrow_up:, when you pay money. You can take cheap or expensive, just how you want. From requests itā€™s different by styles. You can choose from a lot of styles, and there are some of options, as I said, below. You can check them out, Iā€™m sure it will be more clear then, because my explaining skills are :poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

With a commission you pay an artist to realise whatever you want, the expression, the pose, outfit, character, ā€¦ everything.
There are super expensive artists, some with medium prices or even low.

When youā€™re talking about a request itā€™s more like a ā€œfavourā€ that someone is doing for you.
You have less to decide and you adapt more to the willingness of the editor. The style that is offered is the episode one while for commissions itā€™s the artistā€™s style (it depends on who you ask)

1 Like

So Iā€™m 14 and I donā€™t have any money to spend so I donā€™t do commissions right? And I just ask people for requests? Sorry this is kinda confusing for mešŸ˜

1 Like

The age donā€™t really matter, you can ask your parents or who can provide you money, but basically yeah. You could ask for a request to someone here in the community there are lots of threads that could help you

Omg sorry if its off-topic but happy birthday @Akella !!

1 Like

Awwww tysm:)))) thatā€™s really nice &kind of you tysm!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::hatched_chick::seedling::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart::kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::star_struck::heart_eyes::blush::blush::heart::heart: I really appreciate it :hatched_chick::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Your art is gorgeous girl btw, have a super gr8 b-day !!!:purple_heart::heart_decoration::purple_heart::heart_decoration:

1 Like