I need Artist help!

Hello, so I have an episode ”Indomitable Vampire” and I know exactly how I want the MC male to look. But I suck at art and would love if someone who can do realistic art, would do this for me. Pm me if you would and I’ll send details.

Are you looking for commissioned work or free?

Free.

1 Like

I think you might have a hard time finding realistic free art… but if you look around the forums you might find some free cover shops that make wonderful edits! :slight_smile:

What about the commissioned work?

That’s much easier to find! If you’re willing to pay and want really realistic art I’d suggest looking at Instagram! I don’t think I know anyone here that does realism. But if you’re looking for semi realism I’ll hand you some names.

:

2 Likes

Could you give me the names of the people who do semi-realism?

1 Like

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Ofc! First of all I myself do semi realistic art for commissions.
Then I think @MysteryMaker does commissions! She’s fantastic!
I’m pretty sure @fcukforcookies takes commissions? Don’t know how to label her styles, but she does amazing work so I’d check her out if I were you!
And now my mind is stuck… but if non of us is to your liking check out the thread “share your art, drawings and edits” it’s called something like that, there you’ll find loads of different styles and you can ask if the artist makes art for others.

2 Likes

Could I see some of your examples?

1 Like

Ofc! I’ll add some examples below

Summary

3 Likes

Woooow! You’re amazing! That’s really good.

1 Like

Haha aah thank you! Just send me a pm if you’re interested!

Thanks for the recommendation. @EllasStorys

1 Like

These are amazing, you’re really talented :exploding_head:

1 Like

Ah thank you!

1 Like