I need book recommendations please

it’s nearly christmas and i know i want lots of books but i don’t know what books i want so please leave your favourites down below.

Fiction or Nonfiction.
I like all genres but my favourites are horror, Sci-Fi and dystopian. I also like ones that have plot twists and make you cry 🥲

I’m also posting this now so i can read the replies if i even get any lols in the morning.

Goodnighttt and thank you. :yellow_heart:

4 Likes

Have you read 1984 by George Orwell?

1 Like

I don’t think so.

1 Like

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Dying For You

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Dying_for_You_oH_posterThumb_6yajMpH33Z
Annie led a busy life as a loved pop star. Little did she realise that she was about to be dragged into a nightmare, the likes of which could not have entered her wildest dreams!
Hope you like it! And if you think it’s worth it…pass it through!
Tell me your opinions.

2 Likes

Wait, are you asking for book books or episode stories?

book books! :yellow_heart:
Thanks tho i’ll still check it out.

1 Like

Oh, well I totally recommend 1984, it’s a book book hahaha

1 Like

lol thankyou!

All of Lisa Gardner’s books are amazing! (thriller) :heart_eyes:
Ursula K. Le Guin is another author, all of whose books are magnificent (We can say that she usually wrote dystopia and sci-fi as a genre.)
Planet of the Apes by Pierre Boulle. (My favorite sci-fi book!) :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:
Animal Farm and 1984 by George Orwell (dystopia)

3 Likes

Princess Bride

Dead is the New Black by Marlene Perez

Bones Comics

My sister adores Goosebumps, you can give those a try.

2 Likes

My story doesn’t fall under horror, sci-fi or dystopian genre, but it sure has plot twists and can make you cry. Give it a chance if you like

1 Like

City of fallen angel by Cassandra Clare, goosebumps , Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian

1 Like

You can check out the Half Bad trilogy by Sally Green, though, warning, it contains some gore (okay, like a lot :sweat_smile:) and swearing, but it’s really good!

1 Like

You could read Kindred by Octavia E. Butler (fyi it’s my favorite book lol)

1 Like

OKG MY FAV SCI FI BOOK IS THIS

It’s called H20 by Virginia Bergi
That is the first one and it made me cr

Ex of what the cover looks like

1 Like

Thank youuu

1 Like

thank you all!

1 Like

Red Rising by Pierce Brown, best SciFi/dystopian/all around amazing book series :heart_eyes: 10/10 recommend

2 Likes

ty

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.