I need boy names!

It’s totally fine! Maybe you could try looking up older names, or names with meanings? :banana::sparkles:

1 Like

hmm i’ll try that! thank you so much aha :relieved:

1 Like

No problem! :smile::banana::sparkles:

1 Like

well I looked it up and i found the perfect name! Monty :slight_smile: and by suprise it does have meaning to me

1 Like

That’s awesome! Would you mind sending me your story when you’re done with it? I’d love to read it! :banana::sparkles:

1 Like

Yes when i start it sure but right now I only just started a new story called awakening souls. I have everything planned out for my vampire story even the name (which i cant tell you yet) But when its out sure! if you have instagram mine is @limelifeepisode and we can keep in touch until i release my vampire story or you can read my new story awakening souls. I will put sneak peaks and updates on my instgram too!

1 Like

Maybe Xavier, Cassian, or Triton? those are the names i got in my head so far

1 Like

I like Xavier

2 Likes

Xavier, Dante, Max, Quinn and Zayn

1 Like

What about Winston, Xavier , Eden, Rocco,

1 Like

ethan.

1 Like

Hey, I struggled with the same thing writing my story. I just published my first story about a vampire as well and he is a pretty bad-boy stereotype too. It was hard finding a name because I wanted it to be old-school and sound good. I love Monty though! It seems perfect! Good luck with your story! Can’t wait to read it!

1 Like

How about Cole or Louis?

2 Likes

I changed my instagram name to @lolawritess_

Xander, Jesse, Apollo, Colt, Dean, King, Enzo, Reid

Unisex names! (if you are looking into unisex also)
Monroe, Bellamy, Avery, Eren, Presley, Quinn,

1 Like

Wesley, Ezra, Damian, Ashten, Dorian, Rowan? If any of those help

1 Like

Maybe these? :thinking:
Noah
Isaac
Samuel
Walter
Wallace

1 Like

thanks for helping