I need Character Idea for my story

Hi, I am looking for characters for my story “Secret” (This story is in INK).
this is a typical gang story with a twist. Katie is in a run from a gang called the serpents but Italian gang leader Jace saves her but they ended up attacking her at various places in the mall, the club. etc. Jace thinks it will be safer if Katie joins his gang so it will be easier to protect her but Jace has a mole in his gang. Will they uncover who it is.

STORY IS IN INK
Name of character:

Nicknames:

Description of said character:

Clothing:

Role (This is an option for you to choose a role/ give me an idea):

Anything else I should know:

Credit:

ALSO YOU WILL BE GIVEN CREDIT FOR ANY IDEAS GIVEN OR CHARACTERS GIVEN, just make sure you give me a credit name

ok but can you make it in Ink please

Name: Eliza Santiago

Nicknames: El or Liza

Description of said character: Eliza is loyal, sarcastic, silly, and outgoing. She can be childish and petty since she is so young, but overall she is a very sweet and caring person.

Role: She is very smart and enjoys blowing things up (she makes and uses the gang bombs)

Anything else: She is only 17 and joined the gang after running away from her abusive foster family and living on the streets. (You can go more in depth if you want)

Credit: @kateharper on episode

Details

Skin: Tan
Eyebrows: Thin Soft Arch
Hair: High Ponytail (Fawn)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Eleven
Lips: Full Round (Bordeaux)

If you need any more details then lmk :grin:
Tell me when you publish your story too!! I’ve been looking for some new INK stories

Ok I think I might make her a main

2 Likes

Name: Alena Carello
skin: fair
Brow: Thin Curved
Hair: Rebel Half Shaved Hairstyle (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Auburn)
Face: Round
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic (Ruby Red)

Credit: @GO-Logan

Sorry for not reading thoroughly enough it was my mistake :cry:
I do apologize

thank you and its all right

Name of character: Victoria
Nicknames: Vic, tori, etc…
Role: She is very protective of her loved ones. And always very independent, she doesn’t let anyone get in her way when she wants something.
She specializes in combat and shoots a gun well.
Anything else: She ran away from home because her parents were making all her life decisions for her (you can add more detail if you need to.)
Credit: @Jazzy. On episode

Details:
Skin: Honey
Brows: Mature round
Hair: Straight/ Cayenne
Eyes: Upturned bold/ Green
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Full round/ Plum

Outfit:

:hugs:

Thank you

1 Like

She is basically a gang member, strong, independent, serious business woman, ruthless for her enemies, savage, care for the people she has in her life.

He is basically a hacker, funny, kind hearted, work for Roy, and love Roy more than anything in this world.

This is how they are in my story. You can add my characters as a friend. You can arrange a meeting between Roy, Alec and Jace, Katie to ask Roy and Alec a favor to keep Katie safe for some time. You can make Jace and Roy old friends.

Credit: You can give a shout out to my story “Shado” and my Instagram @roy_episode.

ok thanks I’m going to make Alec a main character tho

I need Roy and Alec together. Don’t seperate them.

Ok i will thanks for the Idea’s

Name of character: Blue

Description of said character: Kind of like the comedic relief in stressful sitiuations, smart, tries to make light of a bad situation

Clothing: Navy blue girly suspender dress, Blue Metallic Stripe Bracelet, Baby Blue Pastel Platform Boots.

Role: a good friend/bestfriend someone whose just there sometimes

Credit: @Blue.hair_episode (IG)

Ok

1 Like