I need characters for my new story please! (Update!)

Hi! I’m Ethan I want to make a new story and it will be about mental health it is a story where 16 teens are sent to an institute to be helped with their mental issues such as depression, anxiety, Schizophrenia, Panic Disorder, Eating Disorders and many more. I’m trying to make the story as realistic as possible so I would appreciate if you could explain the disorder and how it feels in detail, please. Although I’m looking for 15 other main characters ( since I already have my own character) I will take more than 15 suggestions since there will be other characters in the story such as the institute security, the characters parents, background characters, siblings and more. If you are suggesting one of the main characters I would appreciate if their age is from 14 to 18. If you want your character to have a love interest ( 1 max) please make them too so the process is easier. Your character can be gender queer if you like. And if your character doesn’t have parents or one is dead or they are divorced please specify it. Here is the information I need.

First name:

Last name:

Illness:

Family members:

Sexuality:

Relationship status (single or not if the character is not single please make their partner if you want the partner in the story):

Backstory:

Appearance: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

Outfit: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

(this section is for family members and/or partners) (if your character’s parents are a gay or lesbian couple please Just replace the pronouns please)

Mother’s name:

Mother’s Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

Father’s name:

Father’s Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

Siblings name and gender (it’s ok if they are gender queer):

Siblings Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

Partner’s name:

Partner’s Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of the specific episode features used):

Additional information:

UPDATE BELOW

So I would like to thank everyone who is letting me use their characters but I have noticed that I am only getting female characters which is a problem I also decided to reduce the number of teens going to the institute so instead of 16 teens there will only be ten since five of the submittions females and 4 are female characters plus my own which makes 5 females in total I will now only accept 5 more male characters meaning that if you want to submit a female character I will most likely use the character as a background character or as a teacher another thing that I forgot to ask about the characthers are where they live in the world and their enthnicity so, for example, my character lives in ontario canada and she is african american I would also appreciate it if the characters dont all have deppression and anxiety since most of the characters i have received have one of these two issues that is all thank you!

2 Likes

I would like to be in your story👋🏾 I probably overlooked it but what style is it?

2 Likes

Oh my apologies I forgot to mention it please forgive me I don’t really know yet I want to let the people decide but personally I think ink is better since it has more clothing options and it is more developed so I guess ink would be the style

1 Like

Excuse me everyone I’m very sorry I forgot to mention the story will most likely be in the ink style since it is more developed and has more clothing options

what about limelight

Limelight has way less clothing then ink does and I’m not very used to it so I think I’ll just make the story in Ink

First name: Ren

Last name: Wells

Illness: Depression ,Anxiety , B.E.D
Family members:

Sexuality: Pansexual
Relationship status (single or not if the character is not single please make their partner if you want the partner in the story): single
Name : Quinta
Hair : Black / long curly
Eyes : black / upturned luxe
Nose : perky
Face : oval
Lips : full round / crimson
Skin : Sable

Backstory:
A woman that couldn’t have children , adopted Ren when she was a baby from her sister who was a extremely unfit mother and she had to go through so much drama and it did a lot of damage to her (if you want to get deep into it , you can message me😊)

Appearance: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):

Outfit: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):

(this section is for family members and/or partners) (if your characters parents are a gay or lesbian couple please Just replace the pronouns please)

Mother’s name: Joan
Mother’s Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):
Eyes - any eyes except feline/upturned luxe

• brown
    Lips - full round - scarlet
    Hair - messy ponytail - chestnut
    Nose - pointed
    Face - defined heart
    Skin - Dark
    Outfit can be anything fancy looking

Birthmom name: Maria

Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):
Eyes - any eyes except feline/upturned luxe - Brown
Lips - full round - dusty rose
Hair - bob - black
Nose - pointed
Face - soft heart
Skin - Dark
Outfit can be anything simple /causal

Siblings name and gender (it’s ok if they are gender queer): Denver - girl

Siblings Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):
Eyes - any eyes except feline/upturned luxe - Brown
Lips - full round - rosewood
Hair - cornrows / Black
Nose - Soft neutral
Face - oval
Skin - rosewood
Outfit can be anything girl /cute/causal

Partner’s name: IDC
Partner’s Appearance and outfit: (screenshot or description of specific episode features used):

Additional information:

First name---- Sania
Last name-----Rahman
Age----16 years old
Illness---- Bathing (bathes for at least 10 times a day)
Family members----a big sister Diana
Sexuality—female
Relationship status----in a relationship
Back story-----she got suffered with bathing disorders
Sister’s name----Diana
Partners name—H. Dubey

1 Like

Appearances
Sania-----
Skin tone light
Face soft heart
Hair beach wave blond
Eyes round bold purple
Eyebrows seductive arch
Nose upturned
Lips classic bubblegum pink
Outfit wears only pink dresses
Diana--------
Skin tone light
Face soft heart
Hair straight black
Eyes round bold purple
Eyebrows seductive arch
Nose upturned
Lips classic pink
Outfit wears dresses
H. Dubey------
Skin tone light
Face diamond
Hair short cropped hair fawn
Eyes round gentle
Eyebrows medium sharp
Nose button
Lips classic blush

The concept of this story sounds so interesting and I’ve never heard of anything like it. Please link the story or tell me the name so I can read it when you are ready to publish (if that’s okay), as I would love to read it :blush:

Hi! I would like to help with the characters in your story and I do have anxiety but it isn’t really severe, so I am not sure if I would be of any help to you. However, if I can be please just let me know and I will fill out all the details for the character. :smile:

I would like to go more in detail about the back story and ask a few questions but other than that your character is quite amazing than you very much!

I also have anxiety but if you can’t describe it I wouldn’t mind describing it for you. I just need to know in what cases you suffer from anxiety

Thank you for supporting my story I haven’t started working on it since I am still waiting for more characters hopefully by the end of it I’ll have a diversified story with characters of all nations and cultures but I’ll make sure to inform you have a nice day!

1 Like

Thank you for submitting your character!

Okay! I’ll message you! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

You too and good luck with your story!

1 Like

Well I usually suffer in social situations and when I don’t know what is going to happen. In social situations, I can’t describe how I feel but I can tell you that it just means I don’t really ever talk to anyone unless I have known them for a long time, in which case I never stop talking! And for when I don’t know what is going to happen it is like if something I didn’t expect to happen does, I get really anxious and start panicking thinking of all these things that ‘could happen’ but never do. For my character do you want it made up or real, like what happened to me? I don’t mind either way. :smile:

2 Likes

I see our situations are very serious I’ve had trust issues due to past events and I don’t know why but recently I’ve been watching lots of American news and it just made things worse at school I’m nervous in public I’m constantly looking around it’s really ridiculous to some people so it doesn’t help when they call me weird but I get what you mean you feel like whatever you do everyone is going to be watching you at least I hope that’s correct