I need Characters for my story again :) (INK)

Hey guys :blush: :gem:

I’ve been writing a story called ‘Behind Bars’ for a while now and i have had previous people be characters in my story but i need more :joy:

I’m looking for people who will play the roles of criminals

Base line:
Your character will be part of a ‘clan’ named Rogues (Very infamous) and they work underneath the polices noses.

To achieve this role you need to put down the following

Criminal Details

Name:
Nickname (The name they go by and it will be their script name) :
Age (the ranges are 18-20):
Personality:
Nationality:
(Criminals can have normal hair colours)
Backstory (not too extreme if you know what i mean :gem:) :
Outfit/Outfits:
Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks (in case of Art scenes)

Please put either your instagram or anything else i can tag and thank you as for when this chapter is out (12)

Thanks a bunch!

~ Raven :gem:

1 Like

Character: Sakura
Skin Tone: Taupe
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Diva Curls (Black or Punky Purple if you want a crazy color)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Blossom Lips (Wine)
Name: Sakura Angels
Nickname: Phoenix
Age (the ranges are 18-20): 19
Personality:Quiet and confident. Prefers to speak when absolutely necessary. Is very professional with people at first but when she opens up, she’s a nice but sarcastic girl and can be very wild when she wants to be.
Nationality: Korean, Japanese, Hispanic
Backstory:

Backstory

As a baby, she was stolen and put into a foster care system. She’s been through multiple foster houses as many disliked how quiet and not interactive she was. Some houses were traumatizing while others were decent. Through these houses, she slowly began to lose hope for herself and her future. (This part was changed for the sake of the story) After turning 15, she decided to run away from the foster care system and wreck havoc, the result of her thoughts thinking she would never have a good future. Hope this wasn’t too extreme for you lol

Outfit

Gold Biker Jacket
Small Fishnets
Purple Delia Delight Heels
Lavender Cupcake Gal Tank
Blue Rising Star Earrings
Blue Ballerina Tulle Skirt
Purple Boho Flower Crown
Diamond Heart Necklace
Pearl Bracelet

Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks (in case of Art scenes): none

2 Likes

Name: Elva Lopez
Nickname ( The name they go by and it will be their script name ) : Dollface
Personality: Scandalous, Seductive, Psychotic, Can be really mean when she needs to, Loud, Confident.
Nationality: Hispanic (Puerto Rican)

Backstory

She had a “perfect life” with rich parents, a mansion, and a cat. She was never satisfied, her parents were always at work and they treated her like one of their shiny objects, they used her to get money by offering her to their clients sons, or even the older ones. She ran away at 17 and decided she was only good for her body and she started using it to get money, until her arrest at 18 years old after killing one of them.
(Sorry if this is too extreme :joy:)

Outfit's

If she doesn’t need a jumpsuit:

• Grey Bikini Halter Bottom (White)
  • Small Fishnets
  • Statement Necklace
  • Light Pink Lace Corset
  • White Retro Heels
    If she need to wear orange:
  • Statement Necklace
  • Black Military Chic Boots
  • Orange Bow Headwrap
  • Orange Nautical Shorts
    *String Tank Top Black
Tattoos

Lip ring and a beauty mark above her lips and one on her bottom lip.

Character Details

Skin Color: Olive
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Face: Diamond
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Brown)
Hair: Diva Curls (Fawn or Green) <—you choose which one works better for your story :blush:
Nose: Soft Natural
Lips: Classic (Bordeaux)

1 Like

Name:Alyssa
Nickname ( The name they go by and it will be their script name ) : Ivy or Tequila or Whiskey(You choose) :blush:
Personality: She’s sarcastic, stubborn, anger issues, bad*ss, independent. She’s bold and outgoing. You do not want to mess with her loved ones.
Nationality: Polish, Slovakian, and Bohemian.

She grew up being not wanted from her parents at birth. She was basically the slave of the house. Her parents were rich alcoholics They did terrible things to her but that’s all over now. . They kicked her out at age 15. She then became a criminal because she needed a way to survive. At 18 she was found by the group and they toook her in. Now she’s where she is at now. She is now one of the best at what she does. Sorry if it is to extreme.

Outfits: I’ll get to these soon.
Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks (in case of Art scenes): She has many scars on her body and tattoos on her arm as well on her back, too.

Character Details:

Instagram: Alyssa._.Epi

1 Like

Name: Mystik Lunaa
Nickname: Mystik or Lunaa (Your story you pick)
Personality: Mean to people I dont know. Loving and Caring to her friends and family. Attitude all the way but can also be goofy. Shy and insecure when it comes to talking/dating “hot” guys
Nationality: Mexican American
Backstory: Oh you know… parents who struggling to pay the rent, so they work like two jobs, So they’re never home, and when they are my alcoholic abusive father and mother are always arguing, so i joined a ‘clan’ for a sense of family and love and affection.
Outfit/Outfits:

Casual

18%20PM

Going Out

30%20PM

Extras:

• Piercing on the eyebrow
  • Wolf and Moon Tattoo ( shoulder/neck area)

Character Details:

MystikLunaa

Social Media:
Instagram/Forum: Mystiklunaa

1 Like

Name: Denize Walters
Nickname: Izzy
Personality: sarcastic, crazy, not a listener but a doer, independent, sweet, intelligent, sensitive, mature, she has spanks or sass with her, she cusses, she has manners yet she can be rude, unserious most of the time (becomes really serious on serious situations.) She loves rock or metal music because rock music turns her adrenaline up, really weird that it sometimes freak people out yet she is also approachable because of her sweetness and kindness.
Nationality: Half filipina half american

Backstory

Drunken night, ruined dress, puke everywhere. She walked in to a murder scene inside a bedroom, killer saw Denize. The killer gave the knife to Denize since the killer know’s that she was really drunk so he took advantage and since Denize was really drunk she took the knife (murder weapon) and the police walked in the room. So they thought that she was the killer, so she got framed.

Outfits

Outfit/Outfits: something metal or rock badass, also it includes yellow >jacket because I want some freddie mercury inspired on my character, I’ll give >you some preference :purple_heart:
White Studded Sneakers
Yellow Shorts Onesie Top
Gold Biker Jacket
Key Necklace
White Leather Leggings

Summary

Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks: Pentagram tattoo on wrisT (only the star), freckles… a tattoo on the other wrist that say’s “I’m a Queen, darling” and after the darling, there should be a dark red lipstick kiss mark (the tattoo) should be cursive

Charater Detail

Skintone: olive
face: round
eyes: upturned feline (pine)
lips: blossom lips (scarlet)
nose: upturned
eyebrows: mature round
hair: beachwave (charcoal)

No credits needed at the moment :wink:

1 Like

Name: Sara
Nickname: Chola
Personality: Very hard to trust and when trust is given it means so much. Can be protective at certain times. And calm but can speak her mind if needed. Puts family first no matter what and can be snappy at times when irritated.
Nationality: Mexican
Backstory: Was an immature and stupid when she got mixed up with the wrong people who she trusted but sold her out to the police.
Details:
Skin: Olive
Face: Soft heart
Eyebrows: Thin angled
Hair/color: Beach wavy (black)
Eyes/color: Upturned bold (toffee)
Nose: Soft natural
Mouth/color: Classic (dusty rose)
Outfit: Punk Look Jacket, Black Shorts Onesie Top, Boyfriend Jeans, Black Beach Day Skater Shoes
Insta gram: @episoxdedesire

1 Like

EDIT: Great, I’m up typing this at midnight again.

Name: Unknown. It starts with an S.
Nickname: Slayer.
Personality: Apathetic and somewhat sociopathic. Hard to feel sorry for others, but is able to put on good masks for social situations. She can act nice and calm towards authority figures, but swear and be violent in front of other criminals. However, her apathy can get in the way of her goals, and is severe enough to the point of where she’s seen people die, but never flinched.
Nationality: Slayer refuses to say, but she’s Polish and Mexican.

Backstory: Slayer is intelligent but somewhat evil, and keeps her past to herself. Few things are known, save for four facts she confirmed as true:

1. Slayer’s glasses are one of her few remaining possessions.
  2. She has a “rules are meant to be broken” mentality.
  3. Starting as a child, Slayer lost the ability to fall asleep on her own.
  4. Slayer is semi-asexual therefore, feeling no sexual arousal, but is still capable of feeling romantic things for others like crushes.

Outfit: Black school girl skirt, little black dress top, black leather lace boots, black touch of scotland shirt, and black high waist jeans.
Character Details:
Light body, mature round eyebrows, Jules’ hair, brown upturned luxe eyes, soft heart face, upturned nose, and dark-colored classic lips.
Extras: A small, very faded scar is on her left cheek from when she injured herself as a child. Her ears are pierced only once per side, her eyes are slightly rimmed from poor sleep and diet, and her right eyebrow has a single but slightly large slit.

My episode Instagram is @everythingslayer.episode, I believe. Or it’s @kordelsepterkun2. Either one brings up the same profile.

1 Like

I’ll definitely use your character!

I love this so much, I love freddie too! :gem:

I’ll totally use your character

1 Like

Using this! :gem:

1 Like

Name:annie Mc
Nickname (The name they go by and it will be their script name) : Annie
Age (the ranges are 18-20):19
Personality: badass doesn’t take shit from no one and very bitchy and snotty
Nationality: British
Backstory (not too extreme if you know what i mean :gem:) : she was bullied as a child and came back being badass and getting into trouble with the police
Outfit/Outfits:

Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks (in case of Art scenes)
She has loads of tattoos 2 lobe piercings one nose
Set_annielove_INK

1 Like

Also annie_stories_episode is my ig

All of the memes that I’ve been sharing secretly… All I wanna do is bicycle :bike:

P.S: if you get this joke, you’re iconic :metal:
Imma go, I don’t wanna go off topic lmao :rofl:

1 Like

I want to ride my BICYCLE!

1 Like

Idek why it got age restricted on yt. Is it because their were naked women biking on the streets? :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Most likely :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Name: Natalia
Nickname: Natty
Personality:Extrovert, sarcastic, overprotective, bold, stubborn and has an independent attitude - Has funny moments but is super scaring but don’t try and screw her over
Nationality: Romanian/Australian

Backstory

Her dad was a criminal and her mum was innocent but shot by the police (she was 5). Natty grew up with the criminal lifestyle and it became her second nature to steal, pickpocket amongst other things. Second in command and had tough decisions but had her fathers personality so she is pretty easy going.Her Dad died from a heart attack (she was 15). Since then she has lived the criminal lavishly and became a part of Rogues

Outfit/Outfits:

Casual

Navy Blue Colourblock
Small Fishnets
Black Shorts Onesie bottom
Tattooed Rocker Boots
Black Rising Star earings
White metallic strip bracelet

1 Like

I read your story and I really like it. :blush: @xepisode.ravenx

1 Like

Aww thanks :smile: i’m glad you like it :gem: