I need Characters for my story again :) (INK)

@xepisode.ravenx hey, just wanna say that I edited my form the tattoo that says “I’m a Queen, darling” is on the other wrist it depends on what size it is, but it is suitable if it’s not too large and not too small same with the other tat :slight_smile:

Both tats aren’t at the same arm :grin:

1 Like

Hi!! Do you still need characters @xepisode.ravenx ?

1 Like

Name: Brooke Anderson
Skin: Taupe
Eyebrows: Thin Curved
Hair: Straight (Chestnut)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (Green)
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic (Cherry Red)
Nickname ( Brooke ) :
Age (18):
Personality: Sarcastic, silly, hard working, kind, tough when necessary, clumsy
Nationality: British and American
Backstory: Her mom has cancer but she can’t afford it, her dad abandoned her and her mom when she was a kid.
Outfit/Outfits:
Just along the lines of this :blush:

1 Like

Oh, and please credit me on instagram my acc is brookemarie.epyy

1 Like

Will do!

Name: Aspen Jones
Nickname Hijack ( it can be like an back story to her name)
Personality: Sneaky,Bold,confident, at times quiet as an mouse and knows how to do either karate, boxing, or anything that she knows how to fight.
Nationality:Half Afican/ Half native American
Backstory: she used to be in an private school until her father died and he used to teach her how to work computers and he used to teach her things about them, she used to take any type of fighting classes.She also moved were she went to an public school so she soon joined the clan because of her how her mom chosed her boyfriend over her and she was bullied an lot.She can speak a lot of languages to communicate with others to do deals.She lived with her grandgrandmother but she died then she joined the clan.

Outfit: i feel like she has an thing for leather,red, and sliver she has an rose tattoo and one of her dads last heart beat.

1 Like

Hi! You’re character sounds awesome!

What are her character details?

Eyes: She could wear contacts but her eyes are violet, not sure of the shape.
Face shape: soft heart
Nose: button
lips: full blossom
hair: Medium, Color: Jet black or chesnut.

1 Like

If you need one i could think of like male characters that could be an different clan and they fight to survive the streets.To see who is the best clan. just an suggestive idea i thought about.

1 Like

Name: Valentina
Nickname: Val
Personality: smart, confident, funny, awkward, flirty but hard to get.
Nationality: Puerto Rican
Backstory: Parents died when she was little, she was raised with her brother, Emilio, by the Ramirez family. She has been raised by a gang leader, Marcos Ramirez.
Extras like Tattoos,Slits in eyebrows,birthmarks (in case of Art scenes): tatoo on her right hand that says “Familia”

https://global.discourse-cdn.com/pocketgems/uploads/episodeinteractive/original/4X/c/2/1/c216d93e07603e854b12badcf52e08a66dc03d3d.jpeg

1 Like