I need characters in my story (both female and male) INK STYLE

I’m working on a story soon idk when it will come out but i need alot of character for the school scenes and public places… so feel free to put is much characters you have ( please put details of your character) … AND ONLY if its okay with you​:+1:t4::+1:t4:

1 Like

1 Like

Thank you for letting me feature you in my story!!. If its ready to be published i will make sure you know<3

1 Like

No problem and good luck with your story :heart:

1 Like

Name: Max

Details

Body: olive
Eyebrows: defined natural
Hair: unstyled faux hawk (fawn)
Eyes: upturned bold (blue)
Face: round
Nose: elven
Lips: classic (blush)

1 Like

Thank you for letting me feature you in my story!!. If its ready to be published i will make sure you know<3

1 Like

Ok cool!

1 Like

I would love to be featured in your story :grin:

• Name: Charl

• Skin: Light

• Brow: Smooth Arch

• Hair Style: Straight Bob (Platinum Blonde)

• Eyes: Upturned Bold (Blue)

• Face Shape: Soft Heart

• Nose: Refined

• Lips: Full Round (Ruby Red)

Clothes wise - Its upto you but I am a vans/converse/docs type of girl - not a girly girl haha, tend to wear more dark clothes :joy:!!

Hope I make a part!! :heart:

1 Like

Everyone in the part and your character is cute!

1 Like

Aww thank you!! Good luck with your story!

Cant wait to read it :smiley:!!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Girl
Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Guy
Name: Kai
Hair: Spiked up hair (blasting blue)
Face: Square jaw
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Eyes: Classic round (White)
Nose: Button
Mouth: Small round (blush)
Body: Light

Outfit: Cool Leather Jacket, tank top (cream), Cargo Pants (Black), and Black High Top Dance Shoes

Thank you for letting me feature you in my story!!. If its ready to be published i will make sure you know<3:slight_smile:

You’re welcome :slight_smile: Cool, I can’t wait to read it :smiley:

Name- Kc
Skin tone- Light
Eyebrows- Seductive arch
Eyes- Upturned feline, green
Face shape- Diamond
Hair- Straight, fawn
Nose- eleven
Mouth- classic, orange crush
Any outfit is fine!

Hi so i put your character in my story but i had to change the hair color because your character looked very similar to one of my characters … I changed it to black if you okay with this??,

1 Like