I NEED CHARACTERS. (Ink characters needed, please and thank you!)

Hi! It is quite late for me, so excuse me for any grammar mistakes or anything like that. Anyways, lol. I am re-vamping my story (that is unpublished and being changed for like the third time :confused: it’s whatever thoughhh) and there is a wedding scene I am writing.
Please drop your character details down, how you want to be credited, one funny thing about you or something funny that has happened to you, one dramatic thing about yourself or something dramatic that happened to you, and your outfit details. It is a wedding, so formal outfits, please!!
Thank you so much! :smile:
Lots of love xx
Random tags: @hollywood.episode @emmastarz @CancerousLove @Caity09 @Aquabelle @ChrissyG @veronica.episode @Youngbl00d
SORRY IF YOU DIDN’T WANT TO BE TAGGED.

13 Likes
  • My character.

!

• outfit.

• One thing funny about me is ( or at least I think it is) Im very slow to understanding jokes, so like I’ll be thinking about it for days and then laughing out of nowhere, anywhere…

• One dramatic thing about me, i hide my jealousy really well when it comes to the people I like and know well… so I can backstab them later :wink:

• Dramatic thing that happened to me probably was when I bumped into my crush and he was shirtless :relieved: (my anxiety :chart_with_upwards_trend:)

• i don’t mind how I’m credited, a readerMessage would be alright :smile:

If you need anything else lemme know

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have a card :c
Name: Izzy
Face shape: Soft heart
Nose: soft natural
Eyebrows: thin arch
Lips: classic, blush
Hair: straight, black
Eyes: hickory, upturned bold
Skintone: light
<333

1 Like

Here :

Character Details

Outfit

Well Roy is not very funny, but Alec is funny. Alec always jokes around, no matter the situation. And Roy always gives the eye roll or disappointed reaction to his jokes

IG : @roy_episode

1 Like
deets

I would like to be credited by this forum name
one funny thing…hmmm… I don’t know, I am kind of a lazy person😂
one dramatic…I get mad over most of the things fast👀

outfit

1 Like

Hey love here’s mine💗

Kat

Outfit

Funny thing about me is that I’m really clumsy and always fall over everything😂
One dramatic thing about me is
You can credit my instagram @kat.writesss

1 Like

Here you go luv! :heart_eyes: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

@Stxrylines @EternalFlame @Roy @blackmeow20 @kat.writesss
Thank you for dropping your details!! All of you are so beautiful :smile: :smile:
@veronica.episode Thank you for your details, but my story is in Ink. Let me know your Ink details and then I’ll add you!

5 Likes

Omg! I should have read :joy: :joy:

1 Like

No worries!! It’s alright xx

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for character details. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

1 Like

my character deets

skin: light
eyebrows: defined natural
hair: beach wave (fawn)
eyes: round classic (green)
face: soft heart
nose: soft natural
lips: classic (cheery red)

outfit

one funny thing about me is i don’t get jokes at first but after a few hours i laugh like an idiot once i’ve realised what it meant :woman_facepalming:t3::rofl:

one dramatic thing about me is i exaggerate a lot🤭

dramatic thing that happens to me was that when i see girls skinner then me my self esteem goes :chart_with_upwards_trend::joy::joy:

1 Like

skin tone: Olive
Hair: Jules hair
Eyes:Auburn, slender naturaul
Face: Soft heart
nose: soft natural
lips: classic cherry red
outfit:

p.s. I don’t know if this is formal enough, but you can change the outfit.

you don’t need to credit me :relaxed:

1 Like

@Maeverie.Rivera @alicia12
Thank you for the details!! I can relate with you on a whole new level, Alicia. Also, my best friend’s name is Alicia hahaah

1 Like
History classes are only going to get longer and harder as time goes on.

1. lmao uhm I guess when I roasted my math teacher and the entire class was screaming “OHHH!”?
  2. Idk what you’d considered dramatic so please explain on that ;-;

White Beach Day Romper
Wallet White On Chain
Gold Rising Star Earrings
White espadrillies Wedges

1 Like

Aaaaahhhhhhhhh, I want to go to the weddinggggg :sob: :sob:

Dum Dum da Dum

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

lmao :joy:

2 Likes

u can credit me by my insta episode._.alicia or my forums name lol

1 Like

@alicia12 lol yeah! And thanks, I will do that.
@Youngbl00d omg bahahah love your summary title. And just something that you do that’s dramatic. Like for me, probably screaming and charging like a bull at my brother every time he does something incredibly stupid :joy: :joy: Thanks for your dropping your details!!
@PurpleRadiance I want to go to a wedding as well! ahhh awrwrbjreljgke
Thanks for dropping your details! xx

3 Likes
Ink

AyameDressOutfits

KaiTuxOutfits

YunaDressOutfits

HaruTuxOutfits

SakuraDressOutfit

NaokiTuxOutfits

1 Like