I need constuctive criticism on my art

Yeet @keiji made a topic like this before me and I was inspired so :woozy_face:

I’ve been editing for 6-7 months soo yeah…

Yeet
13 Likes

its good

1 Like

Thanks!

I love your style! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

They are really good

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

Aww ty!

1 Like

I REALLY LIKE THIS, SO PRETTY :heart_eyes:

BUt if I had anything constructive to say is I think the lines of the abs and collarbone are too bold and sharp, then again that’s just my opinion! It is really amazing besides that though!!! Incredible job!

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since this is about Episode art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

1 Like

What style do you aim to achieve in general? More Cartoonish or Semirealism? If you want a more semirealistic look then you would need to start using soft edges too, for example. But I don’t know what you prefer :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could do hair like that… :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Your art is beautiful but here are some tips!

Okay so couture the face maybe! Also for the first and second drawing, don’t use white plain dots for the reflection on the eye, I’d use an airbrush using the white color. Try to highlight the nose as well! Also use a thicker outline maybe.

Are you doing like a cartoon style or realistic style?

1 Like

Tysm for the tip! :heart:

I try to go for cartoonish😅

Tysm :heart:

I’m going for a cartoon style :heart:

1 Like

ur really good @ it <33

1 Like

The way you do the hair tho

1 Like

It looks cute and nice!

But I recommend to blend the lightning more to look natural, but it really depends on the intensity of the source of light if it’s strong or weak ^-^

And also to shade the parts where it should be shaded, (Ex: The light is in front and the shade should be at the back)

1 Like

First image: The lines on the collarbone and the belly are too strong accentuated, it makes her look more masculine than feminine
Even when you aim for a cartoonish style, I‘d blend the different shadows in each other but not the base color into the shadows to maintain hard shading style.
The ear does not look right, I‘d look up some references for ears that could help you to draw them easier and more simplified.
The line between her breasts shouldn‘t be there. Breasts don‘t work like this. They are soft and don‘t have hard edges.

Try to make her chocker necklace go more around her neck, it looks like if there is no back for it.
The shadow under her neck is too strong.
The lightsource is a little bit weird, it looks like if the light is coming from the right but the left part of her face is lightened.
Try to not use pure black for coloring black hair. Black hair has undertones as violet or blue, so try to use a less saturated black to color the hair so that it is easier to see the hair‘s „form“.

Drawing 2:
Try to give the flowing mascara/tears more shading
Same as above with the ear

Drawing 3:
Also the same as with drawing 1:
Collarbone and the belly are too strong, breasts are soft and her left arm is too thin.
The lightsource is also confusing to me.

I think that‘s all I have to say in terms of a cartoonish style. I hope I explained it right and I could help you!

2 Likes