I Need Cover Art!

I’m working on a new story called “I Hate My Life…”, and I would really appreciate it if somebody did some cover art for me :slight_smile: If you can, and have the will, patience, and heart to do this for me, then thank you a lot :slight_smile:

Hey!!! I would do your cover!!! Just fill out my form !!!
https://goo.gl/forms/IVr0kgT63Ll9USV53

I’ve just filled out the form, please remember that you don’t have to do it if you don’t want to :slight_smile: btw could you show me some of your previous cover designs?

Previous designs:

Wow! Wish I had your skills :confused: What app do you use? (and could you give me some pointers?

I use Pixlr Editor and Pixlr Express. It’s quite easy and it’s free!! A pointer is to always make a new layer when uploading an image on the cover. Also, you want to erase some white lines so looks better. If you want I can PM you a more elaborate message of tips.

1 Like

Sure, that would be great, thanks a lot :slight_smile:

Of course, do you want me to give you a tutorial??

That would be great, thanks a lot :smiley: it sucks to be a noob :frowning:

Lol it will take a while to make with all the editing the screenshots and all, might take up to fifteen minutes.

1 Like

that’s fine

tHE TUTORIAL IS DONE CHECK YO PMS!!!

@Ryan Please close this thread.

Only the Original Poster of a thread can request its closure :slight_smile:

Alright.

I can make it in a day here are some examples

1 Like

@lililoly We already got her cover done, thank you.

Did you get the art you wanted @AmyBainbridge? :slight_smile:

Both yes and no, I got the small cover I need (thank you for that :D) but I would like a large cover :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you, that would be greatly appreciated. If you could do a large cover for me, that would be great!