I need cruise ship and ocean overlay and backgrounds

I need a cruise ship overlay and ocean background and then another overlay of the cruise ship on fire and it to be broken apart and sinking like the titanic :heart_eyes: can someone do it? And I need it soon if possible (: thank you. Let me know

2 Likes

Sure, just give me the ship you want

I don’t have one :frowning: but I know I want like a cruise ship similar to the titanic

1 Like

Ok, I can have it by tomorrow, because right now I’m tired :disappointed::sleeping::sleeping::pensive:

Okay thank you so much! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

BOAT1

WAVE1

1 Like

Could you make the water flat? Like I need an ocean background with a water overlay so that I could make the boat look like it’s sinking into the water? I love the cruise ships! Thank you (:

1 Like

1 Like

How do I credit you?

1 Like

I have another request if either of your guys could help that would be great (: I need a livingroom with the front door open and other camera angle outside the house showing the front door open? @Bridi or @AMagic

@Bridi

they aren’t the best but here is a day one with open & closed door and a night one

1 Like

Yes I like the outside one now I need a scene of inside the livingroo with the door open so I can have my character standing by the door and you see the outside then I can do over the shoulder and show my character from outside looking into the house I need a close up of the doors

1 Like

door

these are bad but here ya go

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help :blush:

1 Like

Holy snap I forgot. Sorry I’m sick right now.