I need directing help ? overlay ? idk

Hey guys so this background is “ INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY”
It automatically comes with a desk … i need help making it smaller AND i dont know how to fix this layer part … ive tried spot directing to see which layer but its not working

INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY with INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY to % x y at layer z

% x y and z are the numbers you need to decide, with % being the scale number, x and y the shifting spot and z the layer

For the character
@CHRISTINA moves to layer z
With z being the layer you want

1 Like

Omg thank you i will try this ! Do u also know how to make the desk smaller ? like this

You need to change this

1 Like

Hey if its not too much to ask … do you think you can give me a idea of how it looks ? it says “error” a lot.

1 Like

How does your code look like?

@transition fade in
@transition fade out

INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY with INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY to 75% 67 2 at layer 0

@zoom on 0 0 to 100% in 0
@PRINCIPLE stands screen left
&PRINCIPLE faces right

(I’ve never moved the background before sorry about this)

1 Like

INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY with INT. SCHOOL OFFICE OL - DAY to 0.075 67 2 at layer 0

Try like this

This helped so much thank you. I’m about to change the desk overlay now!! I will put credits in thank u !!

1 Like

You don’t need to credit me! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

hey can i text u on insta about the script ??

Sure! Or you can just pm me here

I’ll text u on insta later today ? Just wanted to give a heads up before u get weirded out lol. Thank uu!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.