I need drama story suggestions!

Hey guys! I hope you are all well. I will have a request for you. I need story suggestions. But the subject must be drama. I want to have a subject that will make me cry :joy::face_holding_back_tears: If you have such stories in mind, I would appreciate it if you recommend it!:pray:t2::white_heart:

4 Likes

Heyy I’ve got a few suggestions for ya!

• Troublesome Mr.Wayne
  • Iconic
  • Hooked
  • Adopted Vampire
  • The Devil’s Angel
  • Fallen Angel
  • Goodbye, Mate

I have read all of those and I Loved them :blob_hearts: These stories are my favourites!

Hey iambendis,

Thank you for this thread. I have written some stories that are drama-worthy. They have a mix of romance, LGBTQ+ and drama. Please, read my stories ‘Colo(u)ring the Rainbow’ (LL) (IN REVAMP), ’Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’, ‘Little Star’ (LL), ‘For HIS Sake’ (LL), ‘Double Trouble Love’ (INK, coming out soon) and/or ‘The Runaway Groom’ LL and INK.

Number 1 (Not published yet!!):

I will show the cover when it’s done!!!

Title: Double Trouble Love

Author: AngelWings

Instagram: @angelwings_1983

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: INK

Description: You wake up in the past, where the love of your life dislikes you. And past you is in the present. Oh, and your crush is your double. Male MC, Male LI, CC char reader #DTLINK

Episodes: 3 (4 is following soon).

Number 2:

Cover Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Title: Colo(u)ring the Rainbow

Genre: LGBTQ

Style: LL

Episodes: 3 (in revamp and episode 4 is following soon!!)

Link Colo(u)ring the Rainbow:

Description: You get in a car-accident. A kid is a witness. What happens if a judge sentence you to take care of the kid until his/her parent is out of coma? #CTR M/F MC and M/F LI CC, gender choices for the kid, choices.

Number 3:

Cover Cat Paws And Wolf Claws:

Title: ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’

Genre: Fantasy

Episodes: 19 (More are following!!)

Link Cat Paws, Wolf Claws:

Description: You, a 49 year old female werecat, find an 9 year old orphan at your doorstep. What secrets will unfold, when you decide to take care of him??? #CPAWC No CC, Fantasy, Romance, choices… Female MC Male LI

Number 4:

:point_right: :point_right: 8 episodes, more are following:

Links The Runaway Groom:

Cover The Runaway Groom:

c4539f55e0b83b26fda9d11116f8b9fb781c71dd_2_362x500

Description: You, a bi-male, runs away the 15th time at the aisle. What are you going to do if number 16 is the first one that ran away from you?? #TRGLL #TRGINK Male MC, Male LI, comedy, little bit of mafia and LGBTQ+

Number 5:

:point_right: :point_right: And now my pride, my baby:

Title: ‘For HIS Sake’

Genre: LGBTQ+

Episodes: 28 (More are following!!)

Description: After a tragedy you decide to turn your life upside down. You quit your job and has one friend left. That changes when you meet him… Your LI…

:wink: #FHS Male MC, Male LI CC, LGBTQ+

Link:

Cover:

Small cover FHS

Number 6:

Link Little Star:

Cover Little Star:

By AngelWings

Description: Your husband and you are trying to get children for years… finally she’s there… but she’s born dead… #LSLL CC, Choices, 1 LI.

For a final special revamp (So, better not read it. :wink: )

• Little Star INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open LL (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Door Is Open INK (After revamp it’s complete);

• The Search of Thomas f*ing White (LL) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (INK) (Still continues after revamp…);

• Bounded Minds (LL) (Still continues after revamp…).

For the rest I recommend you to read:

• My Soldier Messenger (INK and LL), Please Come Home (LL), Forum For The Lonely Hearts (INK and LL) AND K&T: Santa’s Secret Kiss (LL) by @ClareABella;
  • When love takes you in (LL), A Beautiful Collision (LL) AND Blindsided (LL) by @merrymary.episode;
  • The Stripper (LL and INK), Reunited (LL and INK), Retrospective Love: You are my home (LL and INK), Retrospective Love: Love or fight (LL and INK) AND Retrospective Love: Cross my heart (LL and INK) by @writtenbyDR;
  • The Pleasure Room (LL and INK) by @Miru;
  • The Black Dahlia (LL), Poison Ivy (LL), The Lost Princess (LL) AND Beauty And Her Beast (LL) by @mia.episode03;
  • New Kid New Life (LL) by @BubbleTeaStories;
  • ‘Love with your Heart’ by @queen.trish.episode.

Happy reading and stay safe!!

Love A-W

1 Like

Moved to Promote Your Story since you’re looking for story recommendations. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :grinning:

2 Likes

‘Barely mine ‘ was an emotional rollercoaster.
The devils love, and sequel devils angel

Feel free to check out my story. It’s drama filled

Reflection of the Past

1 Like

Hey!

Title Sionnan’s Beloved

No. of Episodes 3

Status Ongoing

Genre Adventure/Mystery/Drama

Style Limelight

PUBLISHED

Description The story revolves around Jasper, a brave and courageous young man who sets out across Avelorn to deliver a message from the Crown Prince, Draven, to Emperor and the Princess.

Hiii, my story is full with drama! I think you might enjoy it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
IMG_4306
Title: BAD IDEA
Genre: Drama / Romance
Description: After a traumatic event, Hailey’s life changes when she meets a mysterious guy with dark secrets. Can he ‘heal her wounds’, or is it a bad idea?
Link: Bad Idea link :yellow_heart:

Aw thank you for mentioning my stories again :face_holding_back_tears: you’re a gem and I appreciate you so much! :heartpulse: :black_heart:

1 Like

Hey I’m Faith an author episode!
Story: The White Skulls
Genre: Action
Episodes: 60
Description: When Jacob is assigned to protect Alicia, his bosses daughter, they don’t expect a job to turn into something more

I love The White Skulls! Check it out! https//bit.ly/EpisodeHere episode Episode Writer Portal

Aww, thank you, sis!!! :heart: Your stories made me stronger at moments I needed some strength, so, of course I will mention them. I also appreciate you, hun. :heart: :gift_heart:

1 Like

I’m glad I’ve been able to help!! That makes all the time writing worth it to hear feedback like this!! 🩷🖤

1 Like

My story that just released is in the drama genre! It’s very messy and stuff goes down the first episode :sob: So I have a feeling you’d like it! Feel free to read and see what you think :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

𝐂𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫:

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Little Miss Perfect

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: MeZmeric

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: Drama

𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: After you, little miss perfect tragically got cheated on, it was your final straw. You decide to pack your bags and run away with the broken boy, who is now your best friends ex.

𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞: Limelight

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 4 and Ongoing :two_hearts:

:cloud::tulip: • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • :tulip::cloud:

:cherry_blossom: Full Updated CC

:sparkles: Art Scenes

:cherry_blossom: Choices

:sparkles: Dark High School Romance

:cherry_blossom: Dressing Games

:sparkles: No Point System

:cherry_blossom: Advanced Directing

:sparkles: No Gem Choices

:cherry_blossom: Support The Author :writing_hand:

⇩ 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 ⇩

𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌: @mezmericwritez

tysm for this thread! and my story is drama!

here’s my story! i just published it!

name: ALL MINE

style: ink

genre: drama, rom-action

one love interest

episodes: 2 only out!

description: Admist her painful past, Mia comes across her “old friend” in her agency but notices he isn’t the same. What will she find through his cold and mysterious act?

cc: no

overlays, character animation overlays and more!

cover for story:

link to story:
Episode Writer Portal !