I need emote helpppp

What is the emote called where the character like breathes and does an eye roll? i cant seem to find it

Deepbreath and eyeroll sarcastic?

the emote happens like at the same time

Do you mean sigh_disapointed? (only for male characters)

I think it’s sigh exhausted or something

I’ve seen that in males; it’s sigh_dissapointed

but it looks a little different on females, so I’m not sure if you’re looking for a female one

1 Like

Oh thats why i couldnt find it. Thank you :))


Yes im looking for the girl one but it looks different xdddd but tyyy


No problem :upside_down_face: