I need feed back on my RP ideas

Hi :smiley: so I want to make a RP but i want input on who would join and what type/theme should I do… these are my ideas.

You can vote up to 4 times

Idea 1

It is 2060 and earth is about to be destroyed by a virus. You are kidnapped from your families and used as an experiment to cure it. You are there with other people and form relationships, who kidnapped you? Will you escape? Can you still save the world?

Idea 2

A scientist Malcoy Roberts finds a way to an alternate universe. The people there are…well odd. They look and act different. Some have powers and others seem normal. Now a group of people are coming into this universe and testing its inhabitants bringing them back to earth. What will happen now?

Idea 3

Your stuck in a world of only war. No country or sea is safe from it. It tears the world up. You are either a solider, risking your life against people for no reason or a citizen being toyed around with by the governments. What will happen with your life?

Idea 4

Mosto City, the perfect city. Everyone lives the same, eats the same and acts the same. No one is different. You are assigned joins at age 18 and live to only work and have families. But what happens when there are loop holes in your government? Will you or other try to figure it out? and what happens when ‘different’ people go missing? are you in danger now?

Please vote why you think would be a good rp, some include riddles and problem solving.
and comment below if you would be interested

• Idea 1
  • Idea 2
  • Idea 3
  • Idea 4

0 voters

people i think could be interested
@Roleplay.lk @C_ssie @Owertym @livvy613 @Art3Miss @ThatRandomPerson @Surface_Hyena57

5 Likes

It’s bootiful.
@ChayChay @fal.renet1398 @wildstyle103 @UltimaW

1 Like

so many rp’s… i cannot list all

…* puts hand on forehead and pretends to faint '*

1 Like
  • Begins to cry from the insanity *

“I am okay.”

1 Like

.*Sits up and stares *

“your sure? you look like Oasis without waffles!”

2 Likes

Gives her a Oasis look

“If I did, I’d be with waffles, whipped cream, and strawberries.”

2 Likes

.* nods agreeing *

“true, very true. Should you throw them at the king on top of it?”

1 Like

shakes head

“We have to throw Kayreen and Vince along with her”

2 Likes

.* throws hands in the air *

“I’ll get them now!!!”

1 Like

screams

“Then I shall get Ashlynn and put her her shorts”

1 Like

oh god… we are insane… we are doing a rp not even on an rp…

2 Likes

I don’t even know which character I’d be playing as…

1 Like

me neither… thats how you know we have lost it

1 Like

¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º° pǝɟınıʇǝlʎ noʇ ınsɐnǝ. °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸

Heh heh… no one can read this…

yeah, i really cant

•]••´º´•» ꉓꍏꈤ ꌩꂦꀎ ꋪꍟꍏꀸ ꓄ꃅꀤꌗ? «•´º´••[•

can you read this?

1 Like

Yay…

1 Like

¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨ ɧơῳ ąცơųɬ ɱɛ? ¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸