I need feedback (HONEST one) on this drawing.. I need critic, and tips what could I do to improve, Ty ❤️❤️

Heyy :))
I’m taking requests, and I wanted to improve, to make them look better… so here’s a drawing I’ve just finished (it’s a request tho :))) :hatched_chick::hatched_chick:

Time: 2 hours
App: ibisPaint X
Layers: 15

Drawings (also requests, except the 1st one) I’ve done earlier:

Summary

Can I have your HONEST feedback please (on the drawing at the top)? It can be really harsh tho, that would help me a lot actually. :pray::heart_eyes_cat: I would also appreciate any tutorials, links to them, etc.
I realize that eyebrows and hair don’t look very good, so if you have tips on them, or just any other thing, please tell me! :pray::pleading_face:
Don’t worry, I won’t get offended, that’s why I’m asking to be honest, you’d really help me a lot if you’d tell what’s wrong, or not really good here and maybe how to make them look better…
I’ll appreciate any reply I’ll get, Ty :hatched_chick::heart::pleading_face::pray::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

1 Like

I think these look fantastic! Genuinely really good.
Maybe to improve you could try softening and thickening the eyebrows on the picture at the top?

1 Like

I think you need more light and dark values in the hair
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 6.32.25 PM
and I would like a shadow on the parts of her skin is touching the hair. I don’t know how to explain it
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 6.33.02 PM

and an out line around the hair because the rest of her has an outline
The could have more texture in it (I can see lines in it but I want more near the T zone)
Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 6.34.25 PM
like its more feathered at the right part

Overall I rate it an 8.8/10

1 Like

Tysm, :heart::heart::heart_eyes_cat::heart::pleading_face::heart::hatched_chick::heart:
I can’t really make them thicker, because the girl gave me details of her character, and there was “thin high” eyebrows, so they gotta be thin at this one lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I wanted them to look a bit more hairy, but then again, they would look way thicker, so now as I think about all of this I think I should change my eyebrow drawing style :sweat_smile::joy: or maybe I had to drew even thinner eyebrows, so the hair would make them more thick :thinking::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:
It kinda reminds me maths :joy::joy:

1 Like

Tysm! I understand what you mean, I will really use that, tysm again! :heart::hatched_chick::heart::heart_eyes_cat::heart:

1 Like

by the way what program did you use?

1 Like

I actually really like everything

1 Like

ibisPaint x

Tysm :)) :heart::hatched_chick::heart:

Oh nice!! for a phone app you did well~
I never used it because it looks harder then my program

1 Like

I also have it on my tablet, but since I’m used to the phone I can’t get used to a tablet :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: it looks harder :grimacing:

1 Like

the colours are nice, my problem is its traced, honestly tracing dont really help learning how to draw.

the hair dont have a proper parting, I can see some of your others pictures do have it though

also because it traces the white spot on her eyes is in the wrong place, the white spot are supposed to be on the side of what she looks at, and episode have the eyes drawn so they always look in front of her which with the placing of her pupils she is not doing so it looks weird in my opinion,

I tried a fast edit on how the eyes should look

1 Like

Oh, tysm, well, I wanna learn how to trace, well, for now, and I’ll definitely use your tips, tysm again!! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I love the hair! What brush did you use? I’d recommend adding more shadows but other than that it’s really good!

1 Like

What brush do you use for hair? :heart::smile:

Tysm :)) :heart:

Uhh, idk about the brush, maybe a flat one, I think, I don’t use just one brush, and it’s on ibisPaint tho. :))

1 Like