I need feedback ;P

What’s ya’lls thoughts on a Military story? (I’m highly passionate about the Military, after hs going into basic training and then to the Marines)

4 Likes

Depends on the plot, but in general it’s something we need to see more of on the app.

I want to go into the military too, either after HS or when I get my bachelor’s degree. I want to do Coast Guard, seems like it would be cool.

1 Like

It’s going to be sorta like COD xD but not really … it’s gonna be the struggles of the American Soldiers, or any of the soldiers really. It’s about their will to fight and protect us

I might throw in a small love story while i’m there, because some people fall in love ig

Honestly I think I’d like it. I grew up with my dad being in the military (I didn’t move around or anything, but he was deployed once for like a year so that sucked). I never wanted to go into the military after hs like he and my grandpa did, but for some reason I’ve been thinking about it lately (I’m in college now). I wouldn’t say I’m passionate about it, but I’m pretty interested. (And I love military games like COD, so if that theme was in it I think it’d be pretty cool to read :sweat_smile:) But yeah, I love this idea

Thank you !!! (:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.