I need friends (join if you do too)

Hi everyone, So what will your Sunday consist of?

My sunday is almost over, it is 6.52pm :joy:. But I’ve been to my grandparents and I have written my H&V entry (still writing).

1 Like

My Sunday consists of waking up early for church only to come home and sleep till noon. Now I’m working on finishing my Star Power so I can work on my H&V. All the while I should really be doing homework.

What about you?

1 Like

My instagram is @thatrandomgurl111 if anyone ever needs to talk :blush: feel free to dm me

1 Like

Family gathering and early birthday!

1 Like

My Sunday consists of pj’s, episode and this fourm and youtube oh and homework (least important)

2 Likes

my instagram is @episode.anisha, feel free to dm! :wink:

2 Likes

Hey! I’m Kaylen. I’m looking for some writing friends too. Don’t yall think it’s pretty hard to find people who are interested in episode just as much as you are?

3 Likes

Hey Kaylen! Yeah it’s pretty hard to find people who are interested in episode too! Hope we can be friends dm me on insta if you ever wanna talk it’s @thatrandomgurl111 :smiley:

1 Like

Does anyone have any good Episode recommendations? Would love to hear them! What’s your favourite story on Episode? I don’t really have one as I am reading so many! Some of my favourites are Adrenaline, Infamous and of course the chain reaction series!

2 Likes

I’m weird so I like to make lists and categorize things, but this is a list of completed stories I liked.

1 Like

Thorns BY EPISODE ROYALTY
Storms Don’t Last Forever BY RUFFIE ROSE STORIES
Whiskey BY MIKALYA
Side Chick’s Guide to Revenge BY WRITTENBYMEGAN
Assassins of Blackwood BY DANA VIOLET
Goldilocks and Prophecy Born BY COLD MILK
The Prism Effect BY ZOE ROSE
The Lost Ones BY SN.NCY
His Heart BY J.J
Locked Out Of Heaven BY TAMIKA KY’LYN SUFFLA
Bad For My Heart BY MICHAELA BRI
Power Of The Moon BY CASEY C.
Chiara BY NOVA.H
The Queen of Freaks BY ANDTHATSSHANNII
Karma Rose BY LAUREN BELLA
Not This Time BY (very cheeky) DARK TIMES :wink:

5 Likes

I love ‘The New Girl’ by Saige Mercer, ‘Best Mistake’ and ‘The Shaw Brothers’ by Violet Madison, they might not be the genre you are looking for but they are my absolute favourite!!

• Anisha
1 Like

Definitely will try them out! Thanks x

1 Like

Definitely gonna give them a read! Thanks x

1 Like

I’m currently reading the shaw brothers and I’m loving it will definitely give the others a read too! Thanks x

2 Likes

Is Shaw Brothers a completed story or is it one still being updated?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s completed yet but I’m not sure :blush:

1 Like

It’s still being updated but it’s soo good! :smiley:

1 Like

I’m currently in episode 13 I started it yesterday, LOVING IT! :joy:

1 Like