I need help adjusting this filter

Okay. So I am very confused how to use the filters. I want to get a filter that makes the room look like it is night time.
I am using this example right here:

@set hsl 5 -50 8 colorize with blendMode NORMAL to 100%

How could I change that to make it a blackish background? I don’t know how to fully describe how I want it to look. But I want it to make the room look darker as if it was night time. Does anybody know how I can fix this?

I actually do not use filters for this but black overlay which I set to some transparency depending on how dark I want the scene. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

but I ested the filters and this one might work:

@set hsl 0 -40 -70 no_colorize with blendMode Normal to 100%

Basicly the last number -70 make it darker/lighter
the middle number -40 makes it less or more saturates (you can keep 0 if you want)

This is how it looks

1 Like

Oh my gosh thank you so much!!! I’ve been trying to get a good filter for so long. I can’t thank you enough :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :relaxed:

1 Like

thats wh I use overlays - its also easier for me thant tu try again figure out how the filters work since I do not use them much. :smiley:

1 Like

this is how it look with black overlay:

1 Like

I honestly have never used an overlay. I am still learning how to make and use them as it can get a little confusing.

no preasure there as you can see you can have practicly the same efect both ways.

1 Like

Yeah, I noticed that. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

glad to help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.