I need help asap pls! :)

Heyy guys!
So since I’m new here (as if it isn’t obvious enough :joy:) I really need some help and I’d appreciate it if you guys could help me. First of all, I want to write stories, but guess what: I don’t know the Basics :sweat_smile:. If you don’t mind, I’d like to list my “problems” or generally what I still can’t do…Again, I’d be thankful if you can help me and give some advice etc…

The List: (so things where I need help…)

• How to let the readers choose their look / their names
  • How to zoom in / out
  • How to put many people in one spot (as a background eg. in a club etc.)
  • How to make (outfit etc.) choices (I watched a video on how to do it but it didn’t work)
  • How to find / use many overlays / templates / background (which aren’t in the art catalog)
  • How to let the readers make important choices that will affect the story
  • How to make the “speech” above (sorry, I don’t know hot to call it, but what I mean is the little speech that appears above the scene :sweat_smile:)
  • How to make the background move (I’ve seen many kind of these where the background slowly “slided” to another part of the background)
  • How to add special effects
  • How to make different transitions (eg. fade in / out, where it swipes to the left / right / above etc.)

And I also have some basic questions, too:

• How to make a profile picture
  • How to make cover arts
  • How to edit your profile

Yeah, I know these are quite a bunch of questions… :woman_shrugging:t2:
If you know anything that could help me, please don’ hesitate to write it!

Thank you, Ela :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :orange_heart:

1 Like

start here and see all his videos

2 Likes

@line123462 Thank you so much! But are there all of my questions explained? :joy: :orange_heart:

yeah basicly. joseph has videos for almost all directing.

you should start with the classic playlist then ink and last limelight. there is nothing wrong in seen all

here is the classic playlist

1 Like
  • If you want templates for customisation, you can get some from Dara.Amarie’s website and
  • If you want a template for names you can go into the script for your story and click on templates and there is the template there.
  • To reset the zoom you do @zoom reset and to zoom in, you do @zoom on (place) to (100%) in (4) which means it will zoom to the place to the maximum of the zoom in 4 seconds
1 Like

@line123462 again, thank you so much! I really appreciate your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@RowenJ thank you so much for your help! I really apprecite it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

1 Like

happy to help. and that is what videos are there for . helping

1 Like

Check out my website that has all kinds of templates and guides

1. How to let reader choose their look: Customization templates
  2. How to let readers choose their name: Typed-in choices
  3. How to zoom in/out: Zoom guide
  4. How to put many people in a background: Spot direction
  5. How to make outfit choices: Dressing Game templates
  6. How to let readers make important choices: Remembering Past choices guide
  7. How to make the speech above: Reader messages/Toasters
  8. How to make background move: @pan to zone # in [time]
    Example: @pan to zone 3 in 2
  9. How to add special effects: Did you mean Filters?
  10. How to make different transitions: Transitions
1 Like

this isn’t really about directing but it’s about the forum itself. i really recommend checking this out. hope it helps! :blob_hearts: :pleading_face:

1 Like

@paige4 thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it :orange_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie Thank you so much for your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::orange_heart:

1 Like