I need help. Can anyone help me?

On the writers portal I can’t see any of the overlays I put in the script(when I’m previewing my story). I’ve been having this problem for 2 weeks.

3 Likes

can you send me a screenshot?

1 Like

Have you made sure you set the opacity to 100? I know I make this mistake really often :rofl:

1 Like

I think you mean opacity to 1? :wink:

I recommend watching one of Joseph Evans’ tutorials. Follow his steps an see if you went wrong somewhere. I used to have a lot of problems with overlays, but his videos always helped out.

1 Like

No lol I meant 100. I use @overlay NAME opacity 100% in 0
This is just how I learned but I know it’s not common this way

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry. I didn’t know that was possible. Guess you learn something new everyday :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Aha no worries, and true!
I’m not sure if you could always use the 1 option, you probably could, I joined about 4 years ago and this is how it was written when I created on mobile then looked at the script lol

1 Like

So I tired everyone’s suggestions and it works!!:partying_face:
Thanks :pray:t3: to everyone who answered to my cry for help​:sleepy: I really appreciate it :innocent:

1 Like

Hi, I actually need help with my story. For starters, my characters won’t enter and their standing on top of each other. I’m new to Episode so I’m still trying to learn how this goes. Can anyone help me. This is what my story looks like btw.

Screenshot 2020-10-24 at 9.48.25 AM|690x387

You have to put AND KASEY does it while think. instead of AND is think