I NEED HELP Creating Character for different Countries. (LL)

I usually don’t ask for help, but to avoid offending anyone from their culture. It’s better if I ask for help on this.
[Brief explanation on story]
The main villain will be attacking all around the world with his amry.
Note: I won’t cover every country, only some of them, cuz it’s too much if I do them all.

I need 5 LL characters from each specific country, (keep it a diversity gender if possible)
These are the countries I need 5 characters from
[Countries]
Canada :white_check_mark:
Egypt :white_check_mark:
Japan :white_check_mark:
Mexico :white_check_mark:
Thailand :white_check_mark:
Unite States :white_check_mark:
Note: They will appear for a short time in the story.
Also, to avoid multiple people working on the same country. If one has been worked on, please work on one that hasn’t been done yet.
[Credit]
You’ll be given credit for the characters you make as well. If you like to receive credit that is.

My story is called Is There Hope!
I’m reading Is There HOPE!. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6349962713694208
Update: Those that have a green check mark have been completed. Also, I wanted to thanks so that helped me out. Thank you for your wonderful assistance.

1 Like

I can help with Mexico :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

I can help with Italian characters! Or you can visit our shop Need help with Italian (:it:) characters? Come here! for general guidelines or you can also visit this thread where I posted examples of what Italian people can look like Helping Each Other With Representing Other Cultures/Countries/Languages/Illnesses etc

2 Likes

Awesome, that would be a great help.

Thanks this would be very helpful.

1 Like

Would you like male and female characters? Or just one gender for all 5?

1 Like

Both genders please.

1 Like

I’m guessing 5 characters total of different genders and ages, correct?

1 Like

Yes.

1 Like

Sounds good, I’ll send them through pm. I created a couple for my first story that you can use. I can even create new characters if you’d like

1 Like

I can help u with Australia

1 Like

Thanks those will be just fine.

Awesome good to know.

1 Like

I can help with Indians.
You can privately message me here or directly message me on my Instagram @writesvaidehi if you would like my help.

2 Likes

@Sydney_H close this

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: