I need help deciding on something related to my story

So, I’m beginning the 2nd episode of my first story and I originally designed so that the reader chooses who they end up with at the end romantically. But now I’m not really sure because I really ship the main character with this one character and I ship all of her other love interests with others. So I don’t know if I should leave it up to the reader but make all the relationships cannon because I ship her with someone and ship all her other interests with other people so I don’t know what to do send help! :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

M thought on this is if you originally planned this story to be driven by the reader then I would continue with the idea of them picking the love interest, however if you feel strongly about the characters then do it your way and maybe come up with another way the reader can be involved.

1 Like

Also another thing is I’m still not quite sure on how to make those big of choices that like effect the whole story.

do you mean using choices that alter the storyline? Like use if/elif/else codes?

Yeah I think. I’m really new to this whole thing and still learning as I go. :sweat_smile:
So there are still some things I don’t know how to do like I have never heard of those codes before! So yeah I’m very new haha.

That’s okay, let me drop some links for you to help with that.

Heaps of video tutorials here!!

Wow bless your heart thanks so much! :heart:

1 Like

here’s a thread that should help a ton! :grin:

2 Likes

Yea there ya go, that was what i meant about the if/elif/else!

2 Likes