I need help finding a limelight story on episode

I once read this story and it was about a girl who had split personality. There was no customisation; she had dark skin and short brown wavy hair. I believe the first episode started of with her in a padded room cell.
I don’t really remember anything else tbh.
If anyone knows what story I may be talking about, please let me know.

3 Likes

I don’t know. But I hope u find it
Is it ink or lime light (include that too. It might help u)

1 Like

It was a limelight story.

2 Likes

Do you have more details? Like maybe her age, LI, job/school?

1 Like

sounds good but can’t say I’ve come across it do you remember any characters names

1 Like

Nope, tbh I don’t remember anything apart from the title being something like Daddy’s little something.
I searched it up but all the stories that came up, weren’t the right ones

1 Like

See if this helps

1 Like

Thanks. I found the author of the book. She was asking for a cover to be made and the characters names where catelya and the li was Elijah however if u search the story up, nothing comes up so I think the author has deleted it. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

Have you inboxed her, maybe she can give you more information?? Do you mind if I ask who it was…

2 Likes

Her name here is amiii. The stories name was Daddy’s little psycho, that’s how I ended up finding this. I have sent her a message aswell.

1 Like

Thanks it sounds really good too, I hope she can help you

1 Like

Thanks, yep same. I acc believe she’s deleted the story tho. I’m glad I got the chance to read at least some of it.

2 Likes

Dang :confused: hate it when you loose a story you were reading I’m just about to try this one

So I’ll see how it goes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yeah it really is annoying. That story doesn’t sound to bad, I’ll give it a go. Thanks.

2 Likes