I need help finding a story (I’m going insane)

I read a story a long time ago and I cannot find it for the life of me…
I don’t remember much but it’s about a girl who got kidnapped and falls in love with the man that kidnapped her… at some point she gets kidnapped again and he saves her and then she has nightmares and stuff like that…
I remember one scene where she had a nightmare and goes to the balcony and he wakes up and goes after her and that’s pretty much it…

I REALLY need your help I’m going insane:D

2 Likes

The only thing I can think of is Chain Reaction.

1 Like

I will check it out rn Ty!!!

1 Like

i lost this story it started off with my ex cheating on me in a shower with his ‘ side chick ‘ then i dump him and move into my friends house and start in this fast food place when this man justin tanner walks in and we go into the public bathrooms the next day at work my work friend turns on the tv and starts watching the soccer when i notice justin on the tv

1 Like

I think you’re talking about ”No Self Control” by Andrianne Roxi :smiling_face:

1 Like

I need help with a couple stories! One in particular though…
Your away from home (can’t remember why) and you come home early. The night before your boyfriend had gone out with friends and gotten really drunk. His friends played a prank on him and put a girl in his bed. Nothing happened but you come home and see this girl and end things thinking he’s cheating. Then I think you go on another trip and meet some guy. All while the bf is tying to clear the air by calling you a bunch. I also think the bf was her high school love. And when she’s on her way home to him she’s wearing a trench coat with lingerie underneath to “surprise” him.
Can someone please help me! :sob: I’m driving myself crazy looking!!