I need help finding a story (ink)

Hey Episodians! I while ago, I was reading a story (around 2018 maybe or even 2017). It was about this girl who was an angel. The author explained her beliefs at the beginning of the story and there was basically a ‘heaven’ and a ‘hell’ but it went a bit differently. There were only angels. Good angels and bad angels. You could only end up in the ‘hell’ place if you did something really really bad in your life. The girl tells the story of how she died. She was in love with this guy (I think it was her husband) and she was hit by a car. As an angel she watches over him sometimes. The girl has to go to Earth for some reason and she meets this guy. She goes to Earth in disguise and ends up telling the guy who she really was and he had heard of her before somehow. Then the girl returned back to ‘heaven’. Her husband died and she was excited because they would finally be reunited and she waits and waits but he never shows. She later find out he ended up in the bad place at that’s were the story ended but I’m pretty sure there would be more Episodes by now. There were only 3 at the time I read it.

Anyway, I hope someone knows what the story’s called.

1 Like

Yes! I’ve read this and there still are only three episodes. It was quite good and it was written by two people. I can’t for the life of me remember what it was called but it was for a valentines themed contest way back when.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Any idea about the authors names?

1 Like

I’m just going to look and see if I saved the story :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay

1 Like

Found it!

Cupids Arrow: Love After Death written by Amelia Rose and Neha Horan. I actually read somewhere that Amelia Rose was banned and then came back at some point.

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

Np! It’s a shame it was never continued as is was really good :slight_smile:

1 Like