I need help finding a story please!

Ok so I need helping find this story that I started reading but forgot to save to my favorites. It’s about a girl who moves to a new town to start fresh, and leaves her school because of bad rumors about her. Her characters default name is Alex. She has a White dad and a Black stepmom. The Alex character is CC and her name can be changed. She’s a bad girl. It starts out with her in a principals office and she is expelled. She then talks to 2 mean girls, and exposes one of them for sleeping with the others boyfriend. Then her boyfriend dumps her. Her dad is kicked out of their Catholic Church and they leave town. When they get to the new town, her dad tells her to go explore the town instead of helping to unpack. Her stepmom seems mean, and always says that her father babies her, and that she needs to handle things on her own. The girl doesn’t know what happened to her real mother. The girl also smokes cigarettes. She meets a guy, her love interest who is also CC and name can be changed, who she later finds out is her neighbor after taking a walk and ending up in or either near his backyard. I hope this info helps, I only got through the first few episodes.

2 Likes

ahh wait i know this one! hold on lemme find it

2 Likes

it’s bad meets bad by bronte!!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s the Episode featured story Bad Meets Bad by Bronte. It’s based on The Girl with the Bad Reputation by the same author Bronte, in case you want to read the original story.

1 Like

That is the The girl with the bad reputation

1 Like

Omg THANK YOU!!! Haha! I was so sad!

1 Like

You’re welcome