I need help finding an episode story

Hello,I am new here so I sincerely apologize if this is not the right place to ask for help .
I read that episode story like 5 years ago and I truly loved it but I can’t remember it’s name unfortunately. I can remember a few details so that you can offer help. There was a girl and a boy who were brother and sister and the boy always protected his supposed to be sister but then they have always felt that they were not siblings biologically and deep down they had feelings for each other but knew they couldn’t act upon those feelings,but one day their mother reveals the truth that the boy is actually her bestfriend’s son and that she had to raise him with her daughter I don’t remember why but I think his mother was dead. The boy was in danger I think and one more detail I can remember is that either the boy or the girl loses their memory I can’t really recall,and the other tries hard to make the one suffering from amnesia remember them and it actually happens and they end up together. This is messed up😂but it’s a new year’s eve and maybe one of you guys feels generous enough with their memory to remember the story’s name. Happy new year,I apologize for my English since I am not native.

2 Likes

Oh wow! That kinda rings a bell for me too but I have no idea what it’s called. I just went looking through my favourites and I can’t find it. so I’m sorry but I’m not sure but if you find out what it’s called can you please tell me? Happy new year

I am glad someone else remembers this story tbh​:joy::joy: I thought I was imagining things or made the whole thing up. Thanks for your reply,I will tell you It’s name once I know. Stay safe.

1 Like

I think this is Loving The Wrong Guy by Anneliese Allen

I can’t even begin to thank you!!!
You are a life saver,seriously! @Winchester30
Here you go!
Got it faster than I anticipated :joy::ok_hand:

2 Likes

Omg I remember reading this story :joy::skull_and_crossbones: What an odd story it was

1 Like

I’m glad you found it. Thanks for telling me too.
I’m not sure if I’ve read it but it seems familiar and I’m gonna give it a go either way so thank you :blush:

1 Like