I need help finding an old book can anyone help please

Hey can anybody PLEASE HELP ME FIND A STORY PLEASE I dont remember the name but I remember the story … it starts out as a girl thats been abused she escaped and shes a white wolf she has the ability to turn on fire and burn things and powers like that … I remember shes a vanilla scented wolf and when she escapes she went into a packs territory in oregon and turns out the alpha there is her mate … and at one point she gets kidnapped and sent to australia and has a baby but she has to kill it she named it enzo … i think but finally she returns home with a tattoo on her back and I kinda dont remember the rest If anyone read a story like THIS PLEASEEEE HELP !!!. :sob:

1 Like

I havent! But I wanna read it! @LiyahxWrites any ideas what story this is?

1 Like

I know the story

2 Likes

I think the title is whiskey

Cause I read that story before pretty sure that’s the title

2 Likes

Thanks! Stella! I will check it out!

2 Likes

IT IS thank you so much :sob:

2 Likes

I Need help Finding an story, Hope someone of you have read it. its about a Girl wich goes to School and is working off her fathers debt. One day the leader of a Gang Comes down and want the Money Form her father but the father does Not have it, the Leaders Takes the Girl and the father is debt free. The leader wants to give the Girl a new life, they fell in Love the Girl got pregnant und runway. She became a son and Opend a Café or Bakery. 5 years later the leader finds her and find Out that the Boy is his son. Hope someone knew the Titel of it:(

1 Like

Your welcome

Your welcome glad to help.

2 Likes

Thanks, Hope someone can help

Hey i need help too there was this story had a girl who was a wolf with powers. She was abused by her own pack and for her punishment she had to fight some of the pack members. The thing is she had to hide her fur color. I know it’s not much but it’s because it’s been awhile so if you can then thank you so much it not then it okay.

1 Like

Hello please I need your help! So I was reading this recommended book by episode, it was about a police officer who lost her partner on duty, he was shot dead, so she is giving a lower work case to go undercover as a college or high school student to protect a politicians son from harm during the upcoming elections, and she was told to not let his son know she was a body guard, please help me!!!

I also need help finding an old book btw what ur book is operation quarterback or Collagish i think but i need helpblocating a book it was about a girl named baby marshall and her dad adopted her and she met a guy that wanted revenge on her dad so he got close to her and im also looking for a book where the boyfriend gave his love intrest the nickname firefly

You will have to be more specific, lol. :joy:
The one I can think of from the top of head is Wicked Sins by Regina

Yes thank you that is it

Hey there! I am searching for a story I haven’t read a while ago. It’s about this girl I think she has like light blond/ strawberry blond hair and she runs into this mafia boss. Then she’s forced to live at his place an he acts like an idiot a first but then she falls for im later. And at some point in the story it’s revealed that one of the gang members is her brother and her families is involved with the mafia too. They also found out that their parents were besties and their smothers always talked about them getting married.

Pls help