I need help for a Dance Battle Mini game!

Hi! I need your help. I want to create a dance battle mini game. What I’m thinking is that arrows start falling from the top of the screen and the reader has to tap as many arrows as he/she can to win the game. Can someone help me with directing and coding it ? Thank you very much!!

1 Like

Instead of falling arrows, you can create multiple arrows of lets say different name or different colors, and make them tappable. each time the reader taps on an arrow, make them gain a point using gains, and then in the enc you can count, lets say if they tap on 8/10 arrows they win

Yes that sounds amazing !!! but I don’t know how to code that… Do you know someone who could help? I can make my own overlays but the rest I can’t

I can try ! :blush:

If you would do that it will mean a lot and in return you can count on me if you ever need art scenes or covers ! Thank you :heart:

Thank you so much! Just tell me the details of how many points do you need in the minigame and i have an idea to try the falling arrows thing😁
Also, along with the arrows you’ll need a transparent overlay, in a vertical rectangle shape, the longer the height, the better😄

I think 15 points are fine , and for the rectangle do you mean just the borders ?

No it shouldn’t have the borders… just a transparent rectangle… i saw it in the joseph evans tappable overlay tutorial, i can download from there for you if available😄

Here’s the link can you download it?

Ah yes, I watched it .I can’t download it but i can make on the size of the screen (640x1136)

Oh we dont need the whole screen size, just a strip like this

|…|
|…|
|…|
|…|
|…|
|…|
|…|

And as wide as the vertical arrow, so that i can make the arrow tappable when its moving down

1 Like

Ok :ok_hand:t2: got it , I’ll get them done in a few days

1 Like

Hey can you pm me a screenshot with the background and the character where you want the overlays to be? Just so I can start coding while you make the overlays :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.