I need help for story description of a horror /slasher romance story

Ok, So I have the story in mind the characters and everything, but the problem is the description. I don’t want to spoil anything in the story, but I still want readers to read it.

The story is mainly about a girl and her brother on the run from a serial killer they finally got away from in their past, they decide to move to a well-off town that they can blend into and have a semi-normal life they meet new people but don’t know if they can trust them so after being there for a couple months or so (haven’t figured that out) killings start happening around them.

But again, I want to summarize this without spoiling the story plus the description limit is also a problem that I have to deal with.

4 Likes

Hey, I think I have a few ideas in mind! Would you like to see them? and where should I send them?

1 Like

You can send it to my messages.

1 Like

When (name of mc ) and (mc brother) go on the run to hide form (him or them or her) they thought they were safe but then they struck 1 by 1

1 Like

It’s good but not really feeling it. I don’t want to mention the names just yet either because the serial killer is masked.

2 Likes

Yea I under stand

2 Likes

Ohh interesting, I’m also writing something simmilar so this would help me too

1 Like

Moving town was a desparate attempt from a brother and sister in order to get away from the homicadal threat from their past. What will be their next plan when the treath reemerges just when they thought they were rid of it? Can you truly RUN away from your past?

Maybe highlighting the word run gives it the effect it’s something they actually have to run away from, like a person capable and willing to kill them!

1 Like

I honestly like it, But I already got a description from the help of @Tumbi. If I may ask though how similar it is, like the whole brother and sister duo dealing with a killer or is it kind of different?

3 Likes

I’m sorry I don’t understand the question

1 Like

You mentioned our stories are similar but how is it?

1 Like

Oh it’s just simmilar on the fact it’s a horror that involves family.
Mine is like a mixture of romance/period drama/gothic horror and its simmilar necause a girl whose brother died in the war and who is haunted by a ghost earns a man affection after bonding over their dark story and their brothers who both died in the Napoleon wars … Thats the whole story

2 Likes

Wow, that sounds good! I hope you get a lot of readers in the future.

1 Like

That’s only if I ever finish it lol …

1 Like

Yeah, I understand that this is my 50+ attempt to actually post

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.