I NEED HELP (idk what to write after this) URGENT!

So basically the caption says it all
im struggling with writing something after this bit in my script like im stuck idk what he should say
im literally so bad at writing lovey dovey stuff cos my description most of the time doesnt even make sense and ive literally been trying to think of something to write for ages but my mind is blank

so can sm1 help me with what Ajax could say to describe leane
here is a pic of my script

“When I turned around, I saw her dressed in my clothes.”
“She looked so innocent, yet beautiful.”
“There was something about this girl.”

“Something that made me want to get to know her better.” (idk if she already know him, or he doesn’t know her, etc. so let me know if they know each other, are they bf or gf, etc. So I can keep going.) @s.storiesxx

1 Like

omg thats good
so basically my story is like weird but what happens is that them 2 have a 1 nighter and leane (the girl) gets pregnant and stuff happens from then
Because leane saw one of Ajax 's men killing some1 and she said that she was going to report this to the police so they took her and leane saw ajax and they talked (well leane shouted cos ajax said he didnt care about the baby or her and he told her to kill it) and she runs out and then sm1 kidnap her again (her abusive ex boyfriends brother who wanted to bring her back to her ex) but then Ajax and his men find her and take her back but she faints and she wakes up at the infirmary at Ajax base/house and she has to stay there
then ajax sister comes and tells her to change clothes so she gives her ajax clothes and she wears them but when she finished dressing she was supposed to go downstairs and meet the sister but she got lost and found herself in ajax room
so thats the bit that im at rn when he turns around and sees her in his clothes
HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE LOL

1 Like

what’s all the clothing she’s wearing? do u want me to include it in when male is describing her?

1 Like

here u go

1 Like

so she’s going to be wearing this one and not the one in the photo above?

no so i was doing my edits with that outfit lol
this is the real one

1 Like

oh! lol okay! XD

1 Like

I’m not that good but, here u go-

When I turned around, I saw her dressed in my clothes.
She just seemed so genuine and down to earth. She was simply beautiful.
There was something about this woman/girl…something…
Which made me drawn to her, even more/ Which made me want to know more about her

2 Likes

“When I turned around, I saw her dressed in my clothes.”
“She looked so innocent, yet beautiful.”
“There was something about this girl.”
“Something that made me want to get to know her better.
“She was wearing a black hoodie, with jogging pants, and black sneakers.”
“I think it suits her perfectly.”
“I hope she’s comfortable wearing them.”

Hm, well you don’t always need to be in long details. Maybe this is enough? If you choose this to your liking, there could me more replies coming soon. @s.storiesxx

1 Like

omg tysm <3