I NEED HELP (im extremely nervous and no its not episode related) (relationship anxiety problem thing)

so me and my bf met online, we’re both the same age and we’ve known each other for almost a year. We traded instagram a few months ago (i never posted anything idk y i was just too lazy and my bf did but not like face and stuff) but i can confirm he’s the same age as me btw and not like some 50 y/o man

Anyways so we talked outside the game thro whatsapp for like 5 months and recently he was like we should do a face reveal and i tried to play it cool like “oh yh sure im down when tho?” and he said what about this week and i never opened it but now im overthinking like “what type of icture should i take?” “mirror selfie or normal selfie” “glasses or no glasses” “what should i wear?!?!?!” “what should my pose be’” how do i react when he gives his photo??!?!!"

any tips on how i should take the photo and how to be more calm abt it :((

4 Likes

and yes i have anxiety so thats why i overthink this much and get so nervous

2 Likes

and no i dont wanna tell him “oh im not ready yet” bc he already asked me “hey do you wanna do a face reveal smtme? only if u want to ofc”

and i was like “yh sure just tell me when”

2 Likes

oh and i forgot to mention i feel like i ‘wont be up to his expections’ idk i feel insecure now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Don’t be self-conscious about a picture. I would just do a regular selfie in something you normally wear. I wouldn’t recommend getting all dressed up for a picture, and for what? You can’t change someone’s opinion on you, and if he can’t appreciate what you look like regardless, he isn’t worth it. The problem comes when you start changing yourself for someone else, rather than yourself.

6 Likes

Well I think u should tell him but I also think ur really overthinking this (I know how it feels it’s ok I promise), he has already been talking to you he knows ur amazing, it doesn’t matter how u look in a picture. It shouldn’t matter what u look like even tho I’m 100% positive ur gorgeous

3 Likes

Just take the picture however u feel comfortable

3 Likes

ok tyy :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Well, I recommend having a lot of light when you take it. Maybe outside, near a window. I don’t think you should worry too much about it. If he already likes you, he wouldn’t change his mind about a picture of you.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.