I need HELP! (Last name) If you are a person you have to help. 😅

Hey, so I am trying to write a story, But…im getting stuck on the last name. :sweat_smile: I am set on having the first name Destiny. This character is a celebrity, :sparkles: so which name seems more like a flashy celebrity last name? They mite suck, and I might be blind :see_no_evil: so if you choose none PLEASE! share/ Reply what you think the best last name will be. ALSO THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE WHO HELP!!! You are appreciated :kissing_heart:

• Destiny Rosa / Rose
  • Destiny Monroe
  • Destiny Rios
  • Destiny Valdez
  • Destiny Dominguez
  • Destiny Ortiz
  • Destiny Diaz

0 voters

Tags

@Anustories @adilistic.stories @baechulgi @BriBriBri @CyberViper @Charmdoll @Didiwrites_episode @epi.brazy @FoxyLolz @fox_a.episodewriter

Sorry! Please share. Just ask if you want to be taken off and it will be done. :relieved:

2 Likes

Destiny Diaz has the verbal flow that a lot of celeb names do-- like it’s smooth to say out loud like Beyonce or Angelina Jolie. Does that make any sense?

2 Likes

I liked Destiny Valdez but your other suggestions are also good so it’s hard :smiley:

1 Like

Yeah, I see what you mean. :heart:

1 Like

I know :sob: But thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Something to keep in mind is that she could have two names. Her real name and her “celebrity” name. It’s pretty common given that part of being a celebrity is selling yourself and your image to as wide of an audience as possible.

1 Like

Destiny Diaz is so good🥰