I need help! (new story)

Guys, so I decided to make a story which will be as tiktok trend “Welcome to Nerve”. I don’t know if you guys have tik tok, but that’s game where some chosen people work for goverment on purpose and they have to accomplish each dares and on that way they earn very good money. Also there is two types of players: real players who get payed for every accomplished dare and watchers who pay to watch… What do you think?!
Of course story will not be the same as that trend, it will have my details and my way of going…

3 Likes

It seems like an interesting topic, leave the link in a pm when its out! I’ll be sure to read it!

1 Like

Thank you💖

2 Likes

That seems interesting! I’d read that :grinning:

1 Like

Yay!:grin:

1 Like

I think it would be against the guidelines. As Nerve is a book and a film, you can’t include it in a story for copyright reasons. Even if you change the names.

3 Likes

I will change the name and everything, and that will be some other name with big change of plot and It will not be that film, that will be my version of game. My game with aspects of Nerve.

1 Like

Hmm, I’m not sure. I think @Tyler will be able to help you more :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

@Sydney_H is this againist guidelines?

This is more of a @Tyler question. He’ll probably be here shortly to help. :smiley:

1 Like

I̴̢͎̩̟̤̫̗͓̲̎̀̀̒́̀͋̚ͅ ̶͈͓̻̤̩̄̇̉̾̽͊́̋͘͝ͅh̷͔̭̯̐a̷̛̮̣̲͙̬̘̩͒̅̆͛v̸̘̩̒̽̄̓e̶̼̙̤̻̳̘͉̤̙͛ ̵̛̛̮̣̠͖̥̰̜̯̼͇͓̹̫̫̋͛̌́̈́̌͆́́́̿̔̓b̸̧̛͔̩͍̘̙̀̂̅̈́̃̌̋̓͋͘̕e̵̥͓̠̹͔̺̬̩̒ͅe̸̢̢̺̰̻̙̭̭̟̹͎̥̭͚̋́̀̌̇͊͑̍̈́n̶̖̱͒̈̔̀͋̂͆̄̽̾̿́͘ ̷̢̨̪̼̤̇̊̋͘ş̴̤̼̠̝̤̗͇̙̙͌̈́͜ú̴̠̲̟͈̪̩͍͔̱̞̈́̅̓́̔̔̚͜͠m̵̧̧̜̍̄̎̿̄͑͒̌̽̉̃̚͘͜͝m̷̧̡̫̘̭̜̣̩̦͓͙̤̪̍̕͜͝ǫ̷̛̤̰͕̥̫͚͎̓̈́̾ñ̸̜̲̲͇̰̲͙͖̹̫́̌̌͌ȩ̶̹͔̲̣̖̻̦̬̀̀̐̈́͊͑͐̅̃̑̈́̀̀̉͝d̸̨̹͇̲̞̜͈̹̹͙̄̌͜͝ͅ

_

But yes, it sounds like it’ll still contain the same key elements of Nerve and would violate copyright laws. Sorry!

7 Likes

Sounds interesting

Okay

1 Like

I watched the movie and it was really good!

1 Like