I need help on changing my story

So, my story right now is “We Met Here” which is about a strong girl and a nerdy boy that fights
For money.
But now, I want to change my story (same characters) around to where the girl is a racer and she has mental issues to where she can break down and cry easily but she is tough. The boy is geeky. I’m stuck on how they will meet and what the boy does for a living
I need help on that and I need help on a story name for it

2 Likes

Please help me lol

1 Like

Hi Ghosty, maybe your MC girl is racing and she keeps seeing this one great car come up but never crosses the finish line first because the driver keeps getting tossed out. So she goes up to him (MC boy) and realizes he’s a big geek and doesn’t know how to race well and only doing it to get money for his dying mom and so they team together to make a great team. And then some problem happens, maybe the girl and boy fall in love, but then she can’t because she has a boyfriend already, or something like that.
Also, could I get credit for this if you use this? And a story line, if you want to make the characters fall in love could be Racing Love or something like that.
You can either say help from Meghan Wallis, Maggie Wallis, Meg Wallis, BerryGoodGem554, or something along those lines.
:slight_smile: Cheers,
Maggie

1 Like

Tyssm I love this idea but the female lead won’t have a boyfriend because she is a loner and doesn’t let people in so easily and what about the name “Racer at Heart”

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

And anyways, it’s your story! Change it however you want! I don’t mind!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.