I need help picking a cover! (Poll)

Cover 1

Cover 2

Cover 3

Also I’d love some art advice! I drew the picture in the second two and something about it just doesn’t feel right. Seriously, don’t be afraid to tear it apart! I’m a new artist looking to improve :joy:

• Cover 1
  • Cover 2
  • Cover 3

0 voters

4 Likes

Well, what style are you going for?:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Lol I have no idea :sweat_smile: right now I think I’m basically trying for realistic

1 Like

Well! Here are some tips that might help ya!:

• Make the eyes smaller, and the lips flatter, like wider
  • For the pupils, they don’t actually have to be circles that are centered, try making them smaller, and maybe 3/4 of a circle, or 1/3
  • Use more shading, it looks quite flat, don’t be scared to put harsh shadows!
  • Tint the skin! Don’t just put brown, or darker shades of the base color, use reds, purples, yellow for highlights
  • To work of proportions, use reference photos, they can help in the long run!

And just practice! :cupid:

2 Likes

Omg thank you so much!!! :laughing: I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

No problem! :smiley:

1 Like

the first one is really amazing, i wish i had your talent!

1 Like

Lol the first one is the one I didn’t draw :joy:

Where did you get it then :thinking:

It was from an art shop called Pam’s Studio

1 Like

When did you request it :thinking:

A couple months ago?

1 Like

So, It was old cover?

1 Like

I mean, I guess?

1 Like

Like did you use it?

1 Like

Yeah

1 Like

then I would keept that one, since you requested it and that person spend a lot of time makeing . you can always saved the other and change it down the line. when the story is a half year old or something. or maybe you can use both one as the small cover and the ither as the big cover

1 Like

yeah I was planning on doing that. Thanks :upside_down_face:

I personally prefer the art on the first cover, but cover-wise I have to choose the second one, because the title is more visible and the cover is more focused on the woman.

1 Like

Ok thank you!