I need help picking a cute nickname for my female MC!

Hoi, I need a cute nickname that suits her personality​:blush: Her personality is shy, smart, outgoing, caring, has a bit of an attitude, and is a lovable clingy person. :joy:

I’ve seen some cute nicknames from other stories which I always see the nickname “kitten” and a lot of other unique ones as well. So, I thought why not make my male MC call his love interest a cute nickname to :joy: So, yea…thank chu! :joy::joy::heart::heart:

3 Likes

doll
babygirl
princess

1 Like

Those are good but I see them alot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Barbie
Shortcake
Peanut
Cinnamon
Coco
Brownie
Buttercup

2 Likes

You can also script it so that the reader can make up a nickname for her and it’d be used throughout the episodes :slightly_smiling_face: just saying if you wanted to go that route

2 Likes

short stack

2 Likes

whats her name ?

1 Like

Abigail?

1 Like

i always use baby cakes :rofl:

1 Like

Well the make MC can call her a cute nickname which is similar to her real name. So what’s her name?

1 Like

Yvonne its kind hard lol :joy:

1 Like

Oh, so maybe Vonnie or something. Lol idk, I’m bad at this :joy:

1 Like

yvonkie?

1 Like

lol idfk

1 Like

I know i had a hard time doing this to @Whispering_Flower @urlocalepisodewriter :joy::joy:

1 Like

Maybe “Crab cakes”, since it has the “cakes” that a lot of cutesy nicknames have but since she has a crabby attitude sometimes… I’ll let myself out. :laughing:

On a side note, shy and outgoing are basically opposites, so I’m not sure how she could be both lmao

1 Like

Well like embarrassed if that makes sensed thats what I meant :joy: sorry for the confusion

1 Like

oh ok lol

Was there a special way they met or something? Did something happen the first time they met?

1 Like

Yeah she’ll blush alot :joy: