I need help please(Episode error)

Each time i get on the app it says “You have been using a newer version of Episode or one of its stories. Please upgrade to continue playing on this device”
even though my phone and the Episode app is up to date, and i cant even log back in on my phone, and episode emailed me back saying i need to send in my suppor id and i cant see it because the app wont load
Please help me with this i really love this app.
Btw i had to make a whole new account to write this
Original account is :peculiar girl

And yes i sent a ticket in.

Hey there @peculiargirl, I’m Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum. :smiley: Out of curiosity, how did you get the info to submit the ticket, since submitting requires support ID?

PS: moving this to Report a Bug Mobile App since it sounds like a bug. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Since last night I am not able to read any stories on the app. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but there is no change. ! I keep getting this error message every time I enter a story! I never had any problem with the episode app before and just wondering if anyone knows how to fix it?

Attachment(s)
[Screenshot_2019-07-28-11-16-36-907_com.ep