I need help please. I'm trying to have the car move and the characters in the car move with it

I’m trying to get the car to move and my characters to move with it at the same time but its now working. Can someone please help me and tell me what I’m doing wrong.

EXT. THE HAMILL PALACE GATES - DAY with CAR SIDE BROWN
@zoom reset

@cut to zone 2

@DAD moves to layer 1
@MC moves to layer 3

&overlay CAR SIDE BROWN shifts to -169 -5 in zone 1
&overlay CAR SIDE BROWN shifts to -9 -5 in 3
@DAD walks to spot 1.046 80 -65 in 3 AND DAD does it while idle AND DAD faces right
&MC walks to spot 1.028 54 -85 in 2 AND MC does it while idle_exhausted_loop AND MC faces right

1 Like

Are u still having trouble with it ?

1 Like

Try this instead:

EXT. THE HAMILL PALACE GATES - DAY with CAR SIDE BROWN to 1 -169 -5
&zoom reset
&cut to zone 2

&DAD moves to layer 1 AND MC moves to layer 3
@pause for 0.3

@DAD walks to spot 1.046 80 -65 in 3 AND DAD does it while idle AND DAD faces right AND MC walks to spot 1.028 54 -85 in 3 AND MC does it while idle_exhausted_loop AND MC faces right
1 Like

Thankyou, I will try that now

Kinda, Its not playing out how I want it to look but I guess I keep it :sweat_smile:

I just did it. It played out better than before but it’s not moving with the car nor is my Main character doing the animation of idle_exhausted

Can u tell me what bg u wanted and where the car should go and the ol and how many chars u want

1 Like

The coordinates are right. It for two characters I do want the MC to appear a little short than her dad in the car. Like the car is move the way I like just not the character nor is the MC animation is work

&DAD moves to layer 1 AND MC moves to layer 3
@pause for 0.3

@DAD walks to spot 1.046 80 -65 in 3 AND DAD does it while idle AND DAD faces right AND MC walks to spot 1.028 54 -85 in 3 AND MC does it while idle_exhausted_loop AND MC faces right

It’s really just this part not working

What bg is it ?

This is the background

1 Like

Here you go hope this helps out !

EXT. THE HAMILL PALACE GATES - DAY with CAR SIDE BROWN to 1.000 -900 2 in zone 1 at layer 4
@zoom reset
&DAD spot 1.046 -475 -75 in zone 1 AND DAD faces right AND DAD is idle_happy_loop AND DAD moves to layer 1
&MC spot 1.028 -509 -71 in zone 1 AND MC faces right AND MC is idle_happy_loop AND MC moves to layer 2
@pause for 0.5
&overlay CAR SIDE BROWN shifts to -239 -6 in zone 1 in 4.5 AND DAD walks to spot 1.046 174 -66 in zone 1 in 4.5 AND DAD faces right AND DAD is idle_happy_loop AND DAD moves to layer 1 AND MC walks to spot 1.028 142 -67 in zone 1 in 4.5 AND MC faces right AND MC is idle_happy_loop AND MC moves to layer 2

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.