I need help please please help

episode

Hello my name is Daniela and i need help i was create a story and this is my first one i was literaly burn my brain out but in final i was understand now the problem is

1. episode 4 and 5 character is missing i can see the speechbubble but not the characters i swear that i was do corect the spot and everything i dont understand is it me or an bug ?? please is my first story and i want with all my heart to write it

Perhaps they’re in the wrong zone?

idk episode 4 starts with my male characer who stands screen center and of course the spot and the same at a scene at the bar what What should I do if is about zones ?

Try to write. In the first line before u did the spoting
&cut to zone 2

i was do this in my preview is shows 100% perfect but idk how will look when someone will read the story so i am scaret but thank you so much for help

Moved to Directing Helps and Tips. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

did it work

Hello and i dont know right now i was submit to episode mobile bug so i hope will work :frowning:

Hi.
And welcome to the world of coding Episode stories.

This might sound like a stupid question but as a first timer it’s easy to miss, but have you reset your story?

In the computer preview you do this by closing the script page and go back to where you manage your stories.
In the app you need to use the navigation menu when you’re in your story and the allternitive “Reset Story Progress”.

<3

At this i was not thinkin thank you right now i am starting writing ep 6 and with it i will reset my story progress thank you for help. :slight_smile:

HELLO again @HappyDaisy i want to thank you because you was told me to reset my progress story and it work all my episodes characters are vizible Thaaaankkkk youuuu so much :slight_smile:

You’re welcome. :upside_down_face:
I’m glad you were able to fix it.
Feel free to pm me anytime if you should encoounter more problems or just have a question or two.

<3

If you have instagram follow me on instagram wish to be friends :slight_smile: