I need help plz <3

my overlay isn’t showing at all I’ve tried everything and its not working
idk who to ask so i came here plz plz help<33
Here’s the coding thingy

EXT. BEHIND BUSHES - NIGHT

@overlay MICROPHONE create
@overlay MICROPHONE opacity 1

Is it in the correct zone? Do you see its info pop up in the box under the previewer when you click through the change char/overlay option?

2 Likes

You need to write the overlay name with the background. Then you can put its other settings below it like its opacity and its spot.
Example:
EXT. BEHIND BUSHES - NIGHT with MICROPHONE

1 Like

@overlay Whatever it is create
@overlay Whatever it is opacity 1 in T

T is for the time you want it to appear on the screen; then you scale and shift it to the area as well in the zone you want :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

EXT. BEHIND BUSHES - NIGHT with MICROPHONE

@overlay MICROPHONE create
@overlay MICROPHONE opacity 100% in 0
Try like this maybe this will help you out :thinking:

2 Likes

Since you are using the @overlay MICROPHONE create command so you don’t need to put the overlay name in the background name. So that’s not the problem.
By default the overlays appear in zone 1 so in case you are in zone 2/3 you won’t be able to see them. Use the spot helper and click the change overlay button. Then keep it dragging so that it comes into the zone you want. (That’s what I do XD)
Or you can put some values like @overlay MICROPHONE shifts to 80 50 in zone # to see if it appears in your zone. (I just put random values they may not appear properly on the screen)
If it still doesn’t work then it’s probably a glitch.

1 Like

It is in the correct zone but idk tbh maybe its glitching or sumn but thx u <33

1 Like

oki oki imma try it thx u <333

imma try it and see how it goes
thx u <33

ill try it hopefully it works thx u <333

Ur the best thx u sm <333333

1 Like

Have you tried checking the size of your overlay? Sometimes my overlays turn out so huge that all I can see for awhile is the transparent area around them. :skull:

Is your overlay actually getting selected though or is not showing up even when you cycle through overlay selections? If it doesn’t show up at all, it could be a glitch.

2 Likes

I actually did and yes it was hella huge thats y I couldn’t see it :sob::sob:
thx u so much ur a life saver <3333

1 Like

No problem!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.